AEV front bar Ram 2500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV front bar Ram 2500

Hi all I live in Australia and have been looking at a front bar for my 2016 Ram 2500. Really like the look of the AEV bar, only thing putting me off is not being able to fit the front park sensors. Can you let me know if this is going to be included for our late model trucks? I did see a photo where someone has fitted them and they work.
    Just seeing what my options are as I really do want this bar, however if it's not going to be included I may have to go with another brand of bar that does include provision for the park sensors.
    Thanks in advance from Australia

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know that "front parksense delete" is an option that AEV has in their turnkey builds so I wouldn't look for a front senor option, unless the delete is just a temporary option while they sort that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozram2500 View Post
      Hi all I live in Australia and have been looking at a front bar for my 2016 Ram 2500. Really like the look of the AEV bar, only thing putting me off is not being able to fit the front park sensors. Can you let me know if this is going to be included for our late model trucks? I did see a photo where someone has fitted them and they work.
      Just seeing what my options are as I really do want this bar, however if it's not going to be included I may have to go with another brand of bar that does include provision for the park sensors.
      Thanks in advance from Australia

There are a few owners who have drilled the AEV front bumper to accommodate the front sensors for the 16+ trucks.

Comment

Anyone that has done this or has seen them. Any chance of posting up some pics so I can work out the placement for the park sensors.
        Would be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks all

Comment

Working...
        X