TJ Brute Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Brute Kits

Are the TJ Brute kits still being produced?

Originally posted by dwg86 View Post
    Are the TJ Brute kits still being produced?
    SORRY!!! My bad!! I completely misread this tread. dwg86, yes AEV does still offer the TJ Brute kits. Sorry, when I read this tread I had "highline" kits on my mind. So yes, order a Brute kit, they are the best TJ add on you could ever do.

Ben
    Last edited by Ben Hedrick; 06-13-2017, 07:26 AM. Reason: Because I can't read... Sorry AEV...!!!
    Ben Hedrick
    www.BenHedrick.com
    HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
    2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
    2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
    2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
    2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
    2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
    2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
    2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

OK cool. I was wondering because AEV website has said "out of stock" for quite a while now for the TJ Brute kit.

Comment

Probably calling them would be best to get an accurate update on a timeframe for ordering a kit.

Ben
        Ben Hedrick
        www.BenHedrick.com
        HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
        2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
        2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
        2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
        2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
        2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
        2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
        2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
        2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
        2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

I always loved the Brute, and if they are still making them, I may build one someday. I started building my own version of a Jeep Wrangler truck. The cab is the same length as the brute. This way I can use a Brute hardtop if I can buy just the top. The bed is the same height as the back of the cab, and its made to wrap around the back of the cab. Its 6 ft long with the wheels centered on the bed. I made the bed frame out of 1x1 square tube. The corners are new aftermarket CJ corners, and the wheel wells are trailer fenders. It's made from 16 gauge steel.
          I really wanted to buy the AEV cab closeout. I think it's an awesome piece, and love the way it attaches. I thought AEV stopped making the Brute, so I'm making my own cab using some fiberglass Jeep trailer parts. This has been a whole lot more fab work than using the AEV cab closeout.
          I don't know why the pics are sideways? I hope it looks half way as good as the AEV Brute when I'm done. If not I'll sell it and buy a Brute kit.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dwg86; 06-16-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X