TJ Brute Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Brute Kits

Are the TJ Brute kits still being produced?

Originally posted by dwg86 View Post
    Are the TJ Brute kits still being produced?
    SORRY!!! My bad!! I completely misread this tread. dwg86, yes AEV does still offer the TJ Brute kits. Sorry, when I read this tread I had "highline" kits on my mind. So yes, order a Brute kit, they are the best TJ add on you could ever do.

Ben
    Last edited by Ben Hedrick; 06-13-2017, 08:26 AM. Reason: Because I can't read... Sorry AEV...!!!
    Ben Hedrick
    www.BenHedrick.com
    HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
    2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
    2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
    2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
    2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
    2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
    2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
    2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
    2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

OK cool. I was wondering because AEV website has said "out of stock" for quite a while now for the TJ Brute kit.

Comment

Probably calling them would be best to get an accurate update on a timeframe for ordering a kit.

Ben
        Ben Hedrick
        www.BenHedrick.com
        HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"

Comment

I always loved the Brute, and if they are still making them, I may build one someday. I started building my own version of a Jeep Wrangler truck. The cab is the same length as the brute. This way I can use a Brute hardtop if I can buy just the top. The bed is the same height as the back of the cab, and its made to wrap around the back of the cab. Its 6 ft long with the wheels centered on the bed. I made the bed frame out of 1x1 square tube. The corners are new aftermarket CJ corners, and the wheel wells are trailer fenders. It's made from 16 gauge steel.
          I really wanted to buy the AEV cab closeout. I think it's an awesome piece, and love the way it attaches. I thought AEV stopped making the Brute, so I'm making my own cab using some fiberglass Jeep trailer parts. This has been a whole lot more fab work than using the AEV cab closeout.
          I don't know why the pics are sideways? I hope it looks half way as good as the AEV Brute when I'm done. If not I'll sell it and buy a Brute kit.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dwg86; 06-16-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I got notification that the Brute kits are no longer in production. What kits that are out there unsold is it. I guess I better like my TJ truck....that's all I'll I'm going to have. I hope the bed doesn't look to long.

Comment

Yes, TJ Brute kits are no longer available from AEV. Please PM me if anyone knows of a kit for sale-or has a completed TJ brute sitting in their garage that might need a good home!! Thanks a ton!

Comment

Selling this low mileage, built 05 TJ BRUTE. Email me if you're interested. btbell20@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by btbell20 View Post
                  Selling this low mileage, built 05 TJ BRUTE. Email me if you're interested. btbell20@yahoo.com
                  What are the details on this? And particularly, what axles are those? Are you running spacers too? Look really wide. Thanks!
                  Ben Hedrick
                  www.BenHedrick.com
                  HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Hedrick View Post

What are the details on this? And particularly, what axles are those? Are you running spacers too? Look really wide. Thanks!
                    The axles are dana 60s from a Ford F250 Super Duty. Yeah, it is much wider than it was previously with the Dana 44s that were on it. It has a very aggressive stance/look. Handles very well!

20170625 161022

+22k miles, and will be slightly going up as it is the daily driver
                    + LS V8 swap
                    + Dyno Tuned in Albuquerque, NM
                    + Remote Start & Anti-Theft
                    + 4L60 - 4 Speed Transmission
                    + Custom Aluminum Radiator rated to 700hp
                    + Custom Wilson Headers and Exhaust
                    + Dana 60 Axles with Yukon 5:38 Gears Sterling 10.5 Grizzly Rear Locker
                    + Custom Balanced Drive Shafts
                    + Red Neck Ram Stage II Hydraulic Asst Steering
                    + Vanco Hydraulic Boost Brakes with 1 Ton Master Cylinder & Adjustable
                    Proportioning Valve
                    + King Coil Over Front Shocks & King Rear Shocks
                    + 2" 3/8" Wall Uppers & Lower Links (Custom Control Arms)
                    + 4 Link Front & 4 Link Rear with Pan Hard Bar
                    + Johnny Joints - Front & Rear - Upper & Lower
                    + Ruff Stuff Brackets
                    + Smittybuilt Front Winch (8000 lbs) & Rear Winch (12,000 lb, waterproof)
                    + Rock Jock Sway Bar Disconnect
                    + Warn Locking Hubs
                    + Carli Long Travel Airbags with Firestone Air Pump & Wireless Digital Controller
                    + 17" Steel beadlock Wheels
                    + 17" Aluminum Wheels
                    + Two sets (10 Tires) of 37" Tires (Coopers & 1/3 Wear Good Years)
                    + New Ceramic Disk Brakes
                    + Custom 1/4 Steel Fuel Tank & Rear Winch Skid Plate
                    + Rigid Industries 50" Combination Flood/Spot Light Bar
                    + ARB Intensity 9.5 Driving Light - Flood Beam River Raider's
                    + River Raiders Custom Cast Snorkel River Raider Universal Air Box
                    + Two Red Top Optima Batteries
                    + Sound system with Bluetooth, JL Audio Amp, JL Audio Sub-Woofer & Focal Elite K2P component drivers
                    + Custom Built-In Bed Tool Box
                    + Recaro Leather Seats
                    + Autometer Cobalt Gauges (programmable)
                    + A/C & Heater
                    + Poison Spyder Trail Stinger
                    + Poison Spyder - Rocker Armor w/Sliders
                    + Reese Class IV Tow Hitch
                    + GenRite Twisted Pitman
                    + Upgraded transfer case
                    + ARB Jack
                    + Vivair Air Compressor
                    + Bubba Rope
                    + Winch Controllers
                    + Airbag Jack

Garage kept. Dry New Mexico climate. It's been my street queen/show Jeep.

Comment

Thanks! And Price?

Ben
                      Ben Hedrick
                      www.BenHedrick.com
                      HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"

Comment

AEV Brute Pickup Conversion Kit for 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ is still produced. You can find it on https://ok4wd.com/aev-brute-pickup-c...ep-wrangler-tj. AEV products aren't for the budget conscious, but rather focus on quality, function and longevity. Whether you're looking for a suspension kit, bumpers, body armor or wheels, you can rest assured that AEV products are designed to last.

Comment

Originally posted by trucdev88 View Post
                          AEV Brute Pickup Conversion Kit for 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ is still produced. You can find it on https://ok4wd.com/aev-brute-pickup-c...ep-wrangler-tj. AEV products aren't for the budget conscious, but rather focus on quality, function and longevity. Whether you're looking for a suspension kit, bumpers, body armor or wheels, you can rest assured that AEV products are designed to last.
                          Cool! You'd better order one soon!

Ben
                          Ben Hedrick
                          www.BenHedrick.com
                          HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"

Comment

That's interesting because I copied this from their add "This product has been discontinued and is no longer available"

Comment

I can say without a doubt. AEV has discontinued the TJ Brute Kit.

In the recent past AEV would build a batch of kits based upon demand from their dealers. Those orders have also ended. The only TJ Brute kits left are in the hands of private owners.

All though anything is possible. The experience I’ve had with AEV is once they have moved on to a new business venture, there is no turning back.

Here Is a copy of news letter sent out back in June.
                              Last Call - TJ Brute Conversion Kits and TJ Highline Hoods
                              AEV will be discontinuing production of their TJ Brute Conversion Kits and TJ Highline Hoods after our current inventory is sold out. As of right now, we have a handful of both TJ Brute Conversion Kits and TJ Highline Hoods available to both the public and our AEV Parts Distributors. TJ Brute Conversion Kits will be sold as complete kits only. We do not have any individual TJ Brute components available and we will not be parting out any of our complete TJ Brute Conversion Kits.

Please be aware that inventory is extremely limited for both TJ Brute Conversion Kits and TJ Highline Hoods, so don't wait too long if you want to purchase either of these iconic products. Once they are gone, they will be gone forever. For more information or to purchase either of these products, please follow the link below or give the AEV Sales Team a call at (248) 926-0256.
                              1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
                              2004 Jeep Rubicon / BFG TA 285/75/16 / Rubicon Old Man EMU 2.5HD" / AEV Standard Heat Reduction Hood / Brute candidate
                              2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC / K5LA / ARE Tonnaeu cover / Michelin A/T-2 265/75/R16E www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X