2005 Brute Factory Specs & Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Brute Factory Specs & Value

Howdy. I'm new to this forum. I inherited a Brute. What I know so far is I have a low mileage, AEV built, white, Hemi powered 2005 Brute on 37's. I'm trying to figure out what I have spec wise and a general value for it. I did a quick search and didn't really find what I was looking for. Are there any words or phrases I should search by?

Pictures would help determine a value. I would say an off the top of my head estimate is somewhere around 60k. Look at Rubitrux Brutes for sale page has some prices still listed. If your wanting to sell it some times they sell fast other times it seems like it takes forever. They get tons of attention but most people cringe at the price. The day the Gladiator showed up at the local dealership I took my Brute to see it. People walked away from the Gladiator to see the Brute.

Mike

Comment

The mileage is 26K, a bit higher than what I thought. I'll check out Rubitrux Brutes, thanks for the tip. If anyone has any general background, tips, how rare or desirable this or that option is, please let me know. All help is much appreciated.
      Last edited by Remington; 06-28-2020, 08:55 AM.

Comment

There are several images of this Brute on the Internet. No real info that I’ve found. May be be a good idea to give AEV call. There should be a build sheet associated with the VIN. The build sheet would also give you an idea of the value.

To contact us by phone: 248-926-0256
        American Expedition Vehicles
        51960 W. Twelve Mile Rd.
        Wixom, MI 48393

Do you plan to sell. I may be interested.
        Last edited by red95jeep; 06-28-2020, 09:26 AM.
        1995 Jeep Wrangler - RIP November 29, 2008 - Jeep will be missed!!!
        2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon / AEV / Brute candidate
        2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon / AEV
        2006 Chevy Silverado LBZ 2500 HD 4X4 LT3 CC www.dieselairhorns.com/sounds/AirchimeK5LA.mp3

Comment

Good lord. Grail alert. You could list this and the offers would come pouring in. Just sit back and take the offer that is the highest haha. Super nice and has it all. Wish I was in the market currently

Comment

Others here will probably have more info than me on this... that Brute probably broke the internet multiple times. The photo AEV has used of it in the snow are awesome. Has the “rare/uncommon” AEV made bed rack. Of course a full AEV Brute Hemi highline with Recaro seats is top of the pyramid. I hope you get to enjoy it...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Will Cabell; 06-28-2020, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much for the feedback. I do plan to sell, I'm just not sure when. The truck is in Ohio and I'm in TX. I also have two FJ40's and two FJ45's full resto Chevy V8 conversions that I need to sell as well. I'm going to run down AEV direct and see what else I can learn. If there is anyone in the Ohio Valley area that would like to see it when I'm up there next, PM/DM me and we can go from there.

Are you guys thinking the pic of the Brute in the snow could be my Brute? Any back story as to how or why?
              Last edited by Remington; 06-28-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

That’s a beauty right there! Congrats and GLWS!

Comment

Love it. PM'd you
                  2014 White Sahara JKU...AEV 3.5in SC lift, AEV Rear bumper, Hi-Lift/Pull Pal Mount w/Jack, Black Pintlers, 35in Trail Grapplers, CHML 3rd Brake Light, Rear Camera

Comment

Working...
                  X