Help with trayback Brute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with trayback Brute

I found this pic on another forum, it represents exactly what I need for my work.
    I want to build a JK diesel Limited Brute trayback so I can build a custom Tradesman's pod/back for it, basically a hard aluminium canopy with tool drawers etc.

But I can't find any reference to them here, some help please?

This one was actually done by AEV in Missoula. I believe it was built of Jordan's Jeep but think he has switched back to the regular bed.
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Cheers for that. So contact AEV for details huh?

I mean I would love a full brute with the styleside tray for my personal ride, but just totally impracticable for my work.

Comment

I might be wrong. But, AEV has that one pictured. Then I have one on my Brute. I believe that those two are the only two Brutes with UTE Aluminum beds. UTE in Seattle is who supplied the beds.
        Attached Files

Comment

^^^ wow somebody had some fun.
          2012 JKU Arctic Edition 4.5" AEV / Clayton combo, 37" IROKs, ProRock 44, ARB Locked, + some stuff
          2006 BMW M6 - SMG
          2014 Acura MDX
          1990 Honda CRX Si bored / stroked / supercharged ITR

Comment

Fun? That's what my work ute looks like each day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xtrmtj View Post
              I might be wrong. But, AEV has that one pictured. Then I have one on my Brute. I believe that those two are the only two Brutes with UTE Aluminum beds. UTE in Seattle is who supplied the beds.
              Yeah I saw your posts over at Expedition Portal, it was your comments that led me here.

Nice rig, I have it as my wallpaper on my laptop

Comment

Originally posted by Marchpig View Post
                I found this pic on another forum, it represents exactly what I need for my work.
                I want to build a JK diesel Limited Brute trayback
                Brute kit is for TJ only, by the way. Not sure if you'd figured that out from the pics yet or not.

What diesel are you thinking about using?

Comment

Originally posted by inK View Post
                  Brute kit is for TJ only, by the way. Not sure if you'd figured that out from the pics yet or not.

What diesel are you thinking about using?
                  Yeah, but surely AEV is working on the JK Brute by now, surely?
                  No chassis workovers to begin with.

Factory 2.8l, though I would prefer the V6 from the GC, but I'd settle for the 2.7 5cyl

Comment

Yeah, but surely AEV is working on the JK Brute by now, surely?
                    No chassis workovers to begin with.

Factory 2.8l, though I would prefer the V6 from the GC, but I'd settle for the 2.7 5cyl
                    They've got the Double Cab announced, now. No word on a single-cab variant, yet. If you've got any kind of time-line on this project, I'd look at the TJ... or maybe this?

Here's a whole thread full of them

Comment

Originally posted by inK View Post
                      They've got the Double Cab announced, now. No word on a single-cab variant, yet. If you've got any kind of time-line on this project, I'd look at the TJ... or maybe this?

Here's a whole thread full of them
                      er, no.

Only sado-masochists and chronic onanists drive Landrovers.

Comment

I want to build a JK diesel Limited Brute trayback so I can build a custom Tradesman's pod/back for it, basically a hard aluminium canopy with tool drawers etc.

But I can't find any reference to them here, some help please?

one for sale in classifieds now
                        Last edited by lucky73; 05-31-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X