No announcement yet.

My Brute build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you running the stock suspension or what have you upgraded to?

Comment

Any current pictures? Project turned out nice

Jason
      Jason De Monto
      Trail Concepts
      480-788-7245
      2015 Jeep Rubicon
      Baja Yellow
      Dual Sport 106

Comment

Originally posted by epiccosmo View Post
        Are you running the stock suspension or what have you upgraded to?
        OME 2.5" with the heavy rate springs up front, medium rate springs in the back...although I'll probably swap the rears out for the heavy rates when the snow melts in the spring.

Originally posted by Jdemonto View Post
        Any current pictures? Project turned out nice

Jason
        Thanks. I'll see what I can do about pictures next week. Right now I am TDY at Fort Drum.

Comment

any more mods or upgrades since last post?

Comment

Been away from this forum for a while. Long story short, I won the fight with the wife to keep the TJ Brute (see my feeler thread in the F/S section) and my now (almost) 3 year old daughter loves going for rides in “her” Jeep. So much so that we are in the market for an LJ so that we can have a family Jeep that we all fit into...

The only additions to the Brute since the build was finished in 2012 was Metal Cloak track bars front & rear and the Vanco 17” big brake kit. However the five harsh Vermont winters it had to deal with have resulted in some bubbling paint and rust starting to creep up on the frame. We just moved to South Carolina and I hope to deal with these issues once we get settled into our new home in the Lowcountry and the wallet recovers from the new home purchase.

Comment

Working...
            X