20th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
    We are gauging interest but for now it will only be available on the anniversary package.
    I can assure that ever since they were seen on the Overland Concept back in the day a thread is started on every major Jeep forum once a month asking where they can be bought...

-Dan
    Africa circumnavigation in a Jeep Wrangler @ The Road Chose Me (previously Alaska->Argentina in a TJ)
    --
    Follow: Facebook / YouTube
    --
    WikiOverland.org - Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.

Comment

Yeah add me to list of people interested as well.
      Jeff

2013 Sahara
      AEV 2.5 XT lift, front/rear bumpers, hood, argent Pintlers, 315/70/17 Duratracs

Comment

Add me in for a 2 door JK set.

Comment

Me as well...

Comment

Add me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Grecy View Post
              I can assure that ever since they were seen on the Overland Concept back in the day a thread is started on every major Jeep forum once a month asking where they can be bought...

-Dan
              If we keep hearing a strong case from customers it is something we may look into deeper.
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272
              cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

-Dan
                The ones of the Overland Concept were much better looking. They looked finished. These new ones look like a place holder or something.
                "Dont wish for it,work for it."
                2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

If we keep hearing a strong case from customers it is something we may look into deeper.
                  Yes....yes. Look deeper!

Comment

Wow that looks amazing!

[QUOTE=Daveh;109985]I'm sure most of you have seen this by now, but incase you missed its debut at SEMA, here it is:

Wow that looks amazing! Are the wheels going to for sale any time soon. Can you tell what the vehicle specs are.
                    Thanks
                    Leigh

Comment

We are gauging interest but for now it will only be available on the anniversary package.

I'm interested too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

-Dan

They are the only reason I want to find a set OR-Fab corners. Only thing out there with them on it. Wish they were still in business.[emoji17]

Comment

+1000. Those corners looked amazing on the Overland concept. Sign me up too!

Comment

X 2!

Comment

Are those beadlock wheels going into production?
                              2016 JK350 Billet Silver JKUR, 3.5" DualSport RS, 35" BFGs.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Jeep41 View Post
                                Are those beadlock wheels going into production?

They are. There is a thread regarding the wheels on the forum. Spring release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

Working...
                                X