Any clue what the part is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any clue what the part is?

Hey guys. I just installed an AEV 3.5ā€ SC lift on my 17 JKUR. I have this part and have no clue what it belongs to. No where in the instructions is this part listed.. and everything bolted up and went back into place. ?? thanks for the help.

For the steering stabilizer.
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-AEV dual sport 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets- Tire carrier with fuel caddy-AEV/Rhino rack roof rack-buffalo key chain

Comment

the good news is you do not use it with the AEV kit. the steering stabilizer that AEV includes with the 3.5" lift is an ARB (old man emu) steering stabilizer so you get the left over hardware that you would get if you were just buying the ARB SS ala cart.

Comment

Awesome.. thanks for the responses. I read those instructions a dozen times before install and then another after install to try to figure out what that was. Haha might have overlooked because Iā€™m not perfect, but would be nice to include that in the instructions.. thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X