Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received a new AEV 10A Winch Plate but no hardware with it - what do I need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received a new AEV 10A Winch Plate but no hardware with it - what do I need?

I got a winch plate for my 10A, which I'd been wanting for years now. I get the bumper off, unpack the two heavy winch plate pieces (along with solenoid bracket and another), but zero hardware. I don't know if this was supposed to come in one of the two boxes, or a third box I didn't get? Anyway, the generic PDF instructions I see online don't list what the hardware is, so I'm not sure. Anyone have a list of the parts?

Since it also didn't come with any instructions specific to this plate, I don't know if I might be missing something else. I have the bottom and front plates, and two small brackets. That's it.

OP Spag - Have you found what you were needing?

I was away from home when I saw your original post, and I finally revisited this site just tonight. I have had a winch plate package, unopened, for 2 or 3 years. If you still need the details, please post/PM, and if so, I will inventory what is in the package. I thought perhaps that you might look at the AEV Assembly Instructions for a Bill of Material, but it says only "Hardware Kit". Would AEV sell you that?

Comment

Working...
    X