3.5" lift, 37s and flat fenders...question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5" lift, 37s and flat fenders...question

I have a 2018 JKUR. I, without a doubt, love the look of 37s, but can't decide between 3.5" and 4.5" lift. I believe that the 3.5" lift will do me just fine, but do I need 4.5" bump stops since I have flat fenders?

I have the 4.5” and 37 Ko2s. Fits nice and looks good. 3.5 and 37 ko2s will work also.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GSADON View Post
        I have the 4.5” and 37 Ko2s. Fits nice and looks good. 3.5 and 37 ko2s will work also.
        How does the KO2s handle in the mud? I don't consider myself as a "mudder", but every time I go out, there is lots of mud. I have STT Pros and Geolander MTs as my top 2. With you setup, have you replaced OEM front DS? Any axle upgrades?

Comment

Originally posted by Crossbonez View Post

How does the KO2s handle in the mud? I don't consider myself as a "mudder", but every time I go out, there is lots of mud. I have STT Pros and Geolander MTs as my top 2. With you setup, have you replaced OEM front DS? Any axle upgrades?
          AEV built rig. I haven’t changed a thing. KO2s normally arnt as good as the km3 would be for mud.

Comment

Which flat fenders will you be using?

Randy
            Instagram: overland_rubi

Comment

Originally posted by HarpersJK View Post
              Which flat fenders will you be using?

Randy
              Instagram: overland_rubi
              I have Deegan 38s

Comment

Originally posted by Crossbonez View Post

I have Deegan 38s
                with those fenders and a 3.5 you will not need 4.5 bumpstops. I would ditch that stinger looks like it will kill your approach angle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffd View Post

with those fenders and a 3.5 you will not need 4.5 bumpstops. I would ditch that stinger looks like it will kill your approach angle lol.
                  Nice thing is it's a mogular bumper from Rugged Ridge. I can easily bolt on a bull bar in its place.

Comment

With the flat fenders and the stubby style bumpers its really up to you which lift and tires you choose. The 3.5" AEV lift should work with 37" tires on your jeep. Im pretty sure the reason AEV recommends a 4.5" lift for 37" tires is it does tend to rub the stock fenders a bit at full flex.

Comment

My buddy has a 3.5" lift with 37's. No rubbing according to him. His rig has flat-style bushwacker fender flares and no bump stops.

Comment

I know I don't need 4.5" lift. I know the 3.5" will work for my applications. If only I can get this demon in my head to stop trying to talk me into the 4.5"...

Comment

Working...
                        X