• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early pic with 255/85x16's

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Jetspd67 View Post
      Those hills aren't in Ohio..............Where were the pics taken?
      The b&w is in Ohio. The indoor shot is at AEV Wixom. The remaining pictures are in Colorado.
      Matt Sullivan

Comment

Very cool pictures Nick.
        "Dont wish for it,work for it."
        2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Originally posted by nick p View Post

Early pic with 255/85x16's

Nick
          Where about are those dunes....guessing not the UK!

Like the front number plate placement, sure the ANPR cameras would have a hard time though!

Here are some of mine.

BLACK 2007 RHD JK SAHARA UNLIMITED 2.8 DIESEL
          6 Speed
          AEV 3.5"SC, 315/70R17 Duratracs, AEV Front Bumper, AEV Rear Carrier, AEV Snorkel, Warn 9.5ti
          F900BT+VIBE LiteAir 1000W 4ch amp + 4 BlackAir 6.5" + 1350W 12" Sub-woofer

Comment

Where about are those dunes....guessing not the UK!
            Got together with a few mates last year and drove down to Morocco. That was Erg Chebbi. Had as great time, its so easy to do!
            Accommodation can be a little basic....... This was by the Algerian border.

Nick

Comment

Got together with a few mates last year and drove down to Morocco. That was Erg Chebbi. Had as great time, its so easy to do!
              Accommodation can be a little basic....... This was by the Algerian border.

Nick
              Sweet! I am currently planning a euro-trip with a few mates for June, think we are heading to eastern europe though. Not sure about taking the JK, thinking of getting an old, cheap 4x4 instead.
              BLACK 2007 RHD JK SAHARA UNLIMITED 2.8 DIESEL
              6 Speed
              AEV 3.5"SC, 315/70R17 Duratracs, AEV Front Bumper, AEV Rear Carrier, AEV Snorkel, Warn 9.5ti
              F900BT+VIBE LiteAir 1000W 4ch amp + 4 BlackAir 6.5" + 1350W 12" Sub-woofer

Comment

Comment

Here's a couple all cleaned up and ready to go Skiing for Christmas

Comment

just picked up my new 2012 JKUR a week and a half ago. really loving it. i took it out yesterday on some pretty minor trails, but can't wait to get it out on some real trails.

a couple pics from the first minor offroad outing. more to follow!

Comment

I like that all white - looks good!
                      08 2Dr Rubicon - Full AEV Kit

www.alpharace.com

Comment

great pics! cant wait for my 12 to come in!
                        2012 WHITE JKUR WITH AEV 3.5" LIFT,AEV CORNER GUARDS, AEV WHEELS, AEV BUMPERS, AEV HOOD, WARN 9.5 CTI, COOPER 35" STT TIRES, IPF LIGHTS, ROCK HARD 4X4 SKID PLATES, SPOD, AIRAID INTAKE, DIABLOSPORT TUNE, NITRO AXLE SLEEVES - SOLD

2014 AMP'D 2DR RUBICON X. Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers, Maximus-3 winch plate, Warn 9.5 CTI-S,AEV 2.5" lift, JKS control arm brackets and adj front track bar and OME s.s.

Comment

I have had my Bright White 2012 JKU-Rubicon since mid August, and will be installing the 3.5 AEV lift tomorrow... see how that goes... I will be ordering some AEV 17x8.5 Pintler Wheels. I like the Argent and the Silver color for the wheels, but Northridge 4x4 are out of stock till Wed of next week... so I will be running my stock rubi wheels with the stock tires for about two weeks. I hope to put up some before and after pics.
                          2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine, 5sp Auto Trans.
                          Connectivity Group, Max Tow, Hard Top(Black), 4:10 gears... Bright White Clear Coat. AEV 3.5 lift, AEV Argent Pintler wheels, and 315 70 R15 Firestone Dest. M/T's.

Comment

Originally posted by j.luis View Post
                            I have had my Bright White 2012 JKU-Rubicon since mid August, and will be installing the 3.5 AEV lift tomorrow... see how that goes... I will be ordering some AEV 17x8.5 Pintler Wheels. I like the Argent and the Silver color for the wheels, but Northridge 4x4 are out of stock till Wed of next week... so I will be running my stock rubi wheels with the stock tires for about two weeks. I hope to put up some before and after pics.
                            Check very carefully the clearance between the wheel/tyre and the swaybar assembly. I don't think there will be enough with the OE wheels.

Nick
                            Last edited by nick p; 06-11-2012, 05:13 PM. Reason: spellin

Comment

Check vary carefully the clearance between the wheel/tyre and the swaybar assembly. I don't think there will be enough with the OE wheels.

Nick

That's the first thing we noticed when we placed the tire back... to solve the problem for now, we installed the sway bar links on the inside and will be placing them on the outside as soon as the wheels come in. I have plenty of room for now, but will restrain from going out to any trails. We found the solution to the problem on the installation instructions, the only issue I see is the sway bar link is only about 1/2 inch away from the rear bump stop spacer
                              thanks..

2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine, 5sp Auto Trans.
                              Connectivity Group, Max Tow, Hard Top(Black), 4:10 gears... Bright White Clear Coat. AEV 3.5 lift, AEV Argent Pintler wheels, and 315 70 R15 Firestone Dest. M/T's.

Comment

Had every intention of waiting on the 2.5" lift coming out. Glad I couldn't wait! I love my 3.5" lift.
                                Attached Files
                                2012 Rubicon, AEV Premium 3.5 Lift
                                BFG KM2 Tires (35-12.50/17), AEV Savegre Wheels
                                AEV Front & Rear Bumpers, Warn 9.5cti Winch
                                IPF 900XS Lights, Rigid Industries Dually D2 Lights
                                Rigid Industries Utility Light, sPOD Switch Panel
                                AFE Y-Pipe

Comment

Working...
                                X