Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want a chance to have your rig in AEV's Customer Photo Gallery?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirrel ops View Post
    [ATTACH]11783[/ATTACH]my baby

Nice Brother! I gotta get mine on here when I update my lift to the 3.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 JKURX in Granite, 4.10 Gears, AEV 3.5sc Lift, Geo Brackets, AEV Front Bumper, Black Savegre Wheels, 35" BFG KM2s, AEV Tire Carrier & Back-up Camera, AEV Floor Liners, AEV Diff Covers & Skid Plate, AEV Rear Corner Guards, Spod, Truck-Lites, KC 6" Pro-Sport LED Driving Lights, KC LED Cubes, KC LED Fog Lights, LED Tail Lights, ARB On-Board Air, Safari Straps, Mopar Insulated Headliner, Rampage Grill Guard, JKS Adj Front Track Bar, Northridge Grade-8 Bolt Kit, AFE Y-Pipe, Barracade Rock Rails

Comment

Originally posted by BCT View Post
      Nice Brother! I gotta get mine on here when I update my lift to the 3.5.

Thanks man..

With all the work done.. I had a chance to talk in person to the AEV regional rep and I'm most likely pick up the 5.7

I asked about the banner hahaha he said they don't sell it only if it's done at AEV.. He was surprised why I pieced it out.. Since it's all AEV parts

Comment

Thanks man..

With all the work done.. I had a chance to talk in person to the AEV regional rep and I'm most likely pick up the 5.7

I asked about the banner hahaha he said they don't sell it only if it's done at AEV.. He was surprised why I pieced it out.. Since it's all AEV parts

I see you added corner guards... Mine arrived today along with the AEV differential covers. My 3.5 lift should be here next week. Install scheduled for week of 11/10... Already sold my 2.5 lift and its not even removed yet!!

2014 JKURX in Granite, 4.10 Gears, AEV 3.5sc Lift, Geo Brackets, AEV Front Bumper, Black Savegre Wheels, 35" BFG KM2s, AEV Tire Carrier & Back-up Camera, AEV Floor Liners, AEV Diff Covers & Skid Plate, AEV Rear Corner Guards, Spod, Truck-Lites, KC 6" Pro-Sport LED Driving Lights, KC LED Cubes, KC LED Fog Lights, LED Tail Lights, ARB On-Board Air, Safari Straps, Mopar Insulated Headliner, Rampage Grill Guard, JKS Adj Front Track Bar, Northridge Grade-8 Bolt Kit, AFE Y-Pipe, Barracade Rock Rails

Comment

Originally posted by BCT View Post
          I see you added corner guards... Mine arrived today along with the AEV differential covers. My 3.5 lift should be here next week. Install scheduled for week of 11/10... Already sold my 2.5 lift and its not even removed yet!!

Your going to love the 3.5

Comment

[ATTACH]11783[/ATTACH]my baby
            wow that's tight! do you mind measuring you garage door opening height and also estimate how much clearance you may have (looks like just a few inches)

got my granite Sahara 2014 and cleaned out the garage to get both cars in there (wife got a new audi Q5)

looking at the 3.5 lift with 35's, hope there's enough room to get her in!!
            2014 JKU Sahara / Crystal Granite / 3.73 gears / Mopar Gas Door / Safaripal 3D Meshe Grille / Bolt Hood Lock / Mopar Hard Top Headliner / AEV 3.5 DualSport SC / GY Duratracs 315/70/17 / Method 17x8.5 "Mesh" Wheels /

Comment

Do you want a chance to have your rig in AEV's Customer Photo Gallery?

Boom... 3.5 installed along with the AFE Y-Pipe exhaust mod and AEV diff covers. Gotta install the rear corner guards yet. Winch and lights are next too

Sent from my JKURX

Comment

Wheels match

Hey squirrel,

Love,love,love that set up. I have the exact JKUR except minus the AEV hood I got at time of purchase. I always wondered if those wheels matches the granite color, do you have other side pics so I can check out? Thanks.

SIDENOTE-did you buy AEV package or piece it together

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn wrangler View Post
                  Hey squirrel,

Love,love,love that set up. I have the exact JKUR except minus the AEV hood I got at time of purchase. I always wondered if those wheels matches the granite color, do you have other side pics so I can check out? Thanks.

SIDENOTE-did you buy AEV package or piece it together

If I did it again I would go Argent wheels with the Granite. I may upgrade to the New AEV wheels in argent

Comment

Finally a set up with the Savegre wheels. I am having a JK350 built and those are the wheels I went with in Argent. Seemed like all anyone here had was the Pintlers. I am still a few months out (I ordered the base Rubicon and it should be done any day now) but will post pictures when it is done (Sunset Orange).

Comment

What she looks like now..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432345815.121367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	505.3 KB
ID:	180607. Mine as of today as well.

Comment

Nice brother..

What mounting bracket is that for your side mirrors?

Comment

Nice brother..

What mounting bracket is that for your side mirrors?

These... http://www.dietechoffroad.com/produc...rorbracket.htm

Also you will need to purchase Bestop Highrock Mirrors. It's not the cheapest option... But by far the best and nicest looking.

Have a Great Holiday!

Sent from my JKURX

Comment

Driving the shore.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Name:	964703_4821185133505_1922893126_o.jpg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	180886
                                Dirty Turtle offroad park in KY

Name:	981897_4821208894099_952521953_o.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	180887
                                Tail of the Dragon in TN

Name:	964661_4835436649784_1866410268_o.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	180888
                                cleaned up at my house

My best friend bought this jeep so i still get to see it a lot. Building my 2nd AEV equip JK as i type!
                                2012 WHITE JKUR WITH AEV 3.5" LIFT,AEV CORNER GUARDS, AEV WHEELS, AEV BUMPERS, AEV HOOD, WARN 9.5 CTI, COOPER 35" STT TIRES, IPF LIGHTS, ROCK HARD 4X4 SKID PLATES, SPOD, AIRAID INTAKE, DIABLOSPORT TUNE, NITRO AXLE SLEEVES - SOLD

2014 AMP'D 2DR RUBICON X. Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers, Maximus-3 winch plate, Warn 9.5 CTI-S,AEV 2.5" lift, JKS control arm brackets and adj front track bar and OME s.s.

Comment

Working...
                                X