Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeepinmichguy View Post

That Blue looks great!
    2012 JK 2 Door 2.5" AEV lift/ Fuel Hostage17 x 9 wheels, with Nitto 295x70 x 17 Tires. Warn Vr8000, Elite Bumper, LOD rear bumper, Teraflex tire carrier. Wife's Jeep!

My Jeep. 2014 JKU, 6.4L Hemi AEV kit, 2.5" AEV lift, 35" Duratrac's. Gen Right aluminum bumpers, Warn VR 8000 winch. Pro Rock 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinmichguy View Post

What size / tires are you running? Looks really clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostmayhem011 View Post
        what size / tires are you running? Looks really clean.
        35 12.50 17

Comment

• Originally posted by scubatech View Post
          That Blue looks great!
          Thanks!

Comment

• Hello. New here and I am about to pull the trigger on the 2.5 lift. I've been doing my research and I am planning on going with adjustable LCAs instead of the the drop kit. I'm just unsure of if I need the adjustable uppers too to get all the specs back to stock. Also am I going to need them for the rear as well? I'd appreciate and help or suggestions .

Thanks

Comment

• Why are you going with the LCA's?

Comment

• More adjustability. Clearance. Strength. Preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by lp967 View Post
                  Hello. New here and I am about to pull the trigger on the 2.5 lift. I've been doing my research and I am planning on going with adjustable LCAs instead of the the drop kit. I'm just unsure of if I need the adjustable uppers too to get all the specs back to stock. Also am I going to need them for the rear as well? I'd appreciate and help or suggestions .

Thanks
                  you only need the front lowers. At 2.5" you really don't need them in back at all but if you do get a set uppers in the back make the most sense if you are not going to get both.

Comment

• Installed Rock Hard aluminum bumpers.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Original_Junior; 06-23-2017, 08:05 PM. Reason: Add picture

Comment

• 👻👽🤖💀👺👹💩
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 2.5 w/ geo brackets, teraflex front adj trackbar, nitto ridge grapplers 285/75/17 on pro comp 7032.

Comment

• Just picked mine up. AEV 2.5 with the geo correction brackets. Running 315/70/17 KO2s on level 8 trackers.

Comment

• Finally decided to join the forum. Here is my 2014 JKU Sahara on the AEV 2.5 w/ geometry brackets.

Comment

Working...
                                X