No announcement yet.

AEV 2.5 lift picture thread and ride results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally did my 2.5 lift and 315 70 17 duratracs, love the ride and look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Hot View Post
      Finally did my 2.5 lift and 315 70 17 duratracs, love the ride and look.
      Looks good, what bumper bar is that on your hard rock bumper?

2013 Unlimited Rubicon - Commando

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonJku125 View Post
        Here’s my 2015 with the 2.5” with 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers , love the better than factory ride!
        Nice rig! Is the bumper an aftermarket one?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinisterj View Post

Looks good, what bumper bar is that on your hard rock bumper?
          It's a FrogFab ,but I had it redesigned from the original stinger look. It's strange that in pictures it looks thinner than it is.

Comment

• 2012 JK sport. AEV 2.5 with geo correction brackets. Rough country forged trac bar. Before installing the ARB it was pretty stiff, with the bumper it smoothed out nicely. ARB rear will be installed which should help out back. Tires are 255/85/16 on stock steelies.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D3E2F291-DD7B-4FBD-B821-EE084E8D40F8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	258290

Click image for larger version  Name:	D04286AE-3C71-4C0B-9F74-5199D3CA44A5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.16 MB ID:	258291

Comment

• Nice collection.....

Comment

• Red Hot, what are your fender measurements?

Comment

• Had the AEV 2.5” with geo correction brackets fitted yesterday. Driven 150 miles on it already, and I’m really impressed how the Jeep rides and steers. Massive improvement over the 1.5” spring levelling kit I replaced. Really pleased.

2.5” Dualsport kit
                  Teraflex Monster Trackbar
                  Quadratec Hardrock wheels w/ 285/70r17 BF Goodrich KO2

Comment

• 500 miles on this kit and still loving it. I am adding Doetsch aluminum tie rod and draglink soon. Will report on steering changes after install.

Comment

• Put the AEV 2.5” Dual Sport XT lift on my 2008 JK, updated to a newer set of Pinters as the paint on the old ones was pretty rough, and added a new set of 315 70/R17 BFG K02s and couldn’t be happier with the ride comfort, and how it performs off-road. It truly rides better with the lift than It did with the factory setup. Also added the AEV Geometry brackets and wow..... Why doesn’t Jeep just make that a standard feature? Amazing.

make sure if you get the lift with bigger tires, that you get the AEV Procal to get the computer recalibrated for the tire size.

I’ve fallen in love with the old girl.
                      Last edited by UKHuber; 06-20-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Forgot to mention, as others have also said, make sure to get an alignment after you get the lift. Will make a world of difference and is needed after the install.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKHuber View Post
                            Forgot to mention, as others have also said, make sure to get an alignment after you get the lift. Will make a world of difference and is needed after the install.
                            the only thing you can adjust as far as an alignment is the toe in. The camber is not adjustable and the caster is only adjustable if you have lower adjustable control arms or cam bolts up front which are not a great idea. If you use the geo brackets you get what you get.

Comment

• The jeep has a 2.5 inch lift running rubicon tires. The army truck is stock on 46" tires

Comment

Working...
                              X