AEV 2.5 lift picture thread and ride results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV 2.5 lift picture thread and ride results

Hey guys. When you get your lift put pictures up and give us your feed back on the install and how the ride is on the road and off road.

Thanks

i"ll second that request.

Comment

Sorry these are dirty, but that's winter in Montana...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	171756

Two Door with 2.5" kit on 35's

Name:	2sCapture.jpg
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	171757

Two Door with 2.5" kit on 35's (AEV Bumper and Winch, no rear tire carrier (yet))

Name:	3sCapture.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	171758

Four Door with 2.5" kit on 315's, AEV COD Bumper, no winch, AEV rear bumper and tire carrier.
      2015 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis SRW
      2009 Brute DoubleCab 5.7VVT Supercharged, 37s
      2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R
      2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

That two door looks very slick.
        "Dont wish for it,work for it."
        2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-Superlift 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets-buffalo key chain

Comment

Good stuff
          03 TJ
          04.5 dodge
          11 JKU gone
          17 JKU, ult 60

Comment

looks good

Comment

Looks great on the 2 door, more of a fan of the 3.5" on the four door... But maybe with some larger meat on the 4 door would look the part... Overall nice kit once again AEV! Nice job Dave!
              Anthony

2009 Saraha Unlimited
              AEV 3.5" lift, AEV Premium front bumper, Fab Fours Rear Bumper, AEV Pintler 17's w/ 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's, Solid Diff covers, Borla Full SS Dual Exhaust etc...

Comment

Great job AEV!

First post and hello to AEV Dave and to all forum members. I've been waiting on this lift since October last year. I think it looks great. I would like to see side pictures of the white four door if possible. Once again great job!

Robert
                Robert

2012 JKU Rubicon Natural Pearl Green - Stock

Comment

Keep them coming guys. Thanks Dave. 2.5 with black printers and bfg at 315 that's the way I'm going. To bad dura trac are to wide..

Comment

Originally posted by gleesonkd View Post
                    Keep them coming guys. Thanks Dave. 2.5 with black printers and bfg at 315 that's the way I'm going. To bad dura trac are to wide..
                    What do you mean- Duratrac are too wide?

Comment

Originally posted by GravelRoad View Post
                      What do you mean- Duratrac are too wide?

The 315 dura trac stick out past stock fender flares when mounted on the pointless by 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. That is a ticket in my province.

Comment

Looks great

This looks awesome. I have the 2.5" coil lift, black Savegre wheels and 295/70/17 Grapplers for my black Sahara on the way. Can't wait!

Comment

Bump to the top. Give reviews. Please. I don't know what to order 2.5 or 3.5

Comment

Interestingly, I just drove a four door/2.5" kit yesterday with the Duratrac (285-70R17)...As much as I want to like that tire, it didn't ride nearly as nice as the two door I drove the day before with the BFG KM2 (35"), the Goodyears were actually louder and rode stiffer. I just can't recommend it, I would go BFG AT if I were in that market.

dh
                            2015 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis SRW
                            2009 Brute DoubleCab 5.7VVT Supercharged, 37s
                            2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R
                            2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

Thanks Dave. I'm going BFG AT. But just can't make up mind 2.5 or 3.5. Friends are telling me 3.5 with high steer will be nicer setup but there has been no reviews of ride handling on the 2.5 on road handling is very important as the wife will be driving this on he highway a lot loaded with kayaks and camping gear and bikes.

Help Dave what lift would be better for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X