Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by jeffd View Post
      Any more pics of the Teraflex Alta rack? How do you like it to so far?

Comment

• it's a beast. It says 75lbs capacity but I can do chin ups from it and I am 200lbs. I just installed it so have not actually hauled anything on it yet. very well thought out design and excellent quality. It blocks some of your rear vision but not all of it.

Comment

• Son ---- you should have stuck with the 4 dr . LOL !

Comment

• Originally posted by Panhead5 View Post
            Son ---- you should have stuck with the 4 dr . LOL !
            Not everyone wants a grocery getter

Comment

it's a beast. It says 75lbs capacity but I can do chin ups from it and I am 200lbs. I just installed it so have not actually hauled anything on it yet. very well thought out design and excellent quality. It blocks some of your rear vision but not all of it.
              Looks amazing. Nice rig!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinmichguy View Post
                Not everyone wants a grocery getter
                You are right -- no room for the groceries in the 2drs. !

Comment

• Originally posted by Panhead5 View Post
                  You are right -- no room for the groceries in the 2drs. !
                  Not many anyway

Comment

Looking expedition ready there Jeff! Especially now the you picked up that RTT trailer to pull behind her!

Here's a few pics of mine with the Trektop NX Glide on it.

Got another major upgrade coming (driveline related). Once it shows up & I get it bolted up I'll post it here

BTW - That's one of those tiny little Ford Expedition thingy's parked next to it in the second pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by JeepR_kReapR; 07-12-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• looks great. Been watching craigslist for a soft top like that.

Trailer is awesome used it last week and so nice compared to the old tent.

all this went in the trailer so now the back of the jeep is empty except for the dog. including the three action packersm so I will be selling the rack...

Comment

looks great. Been watching craigslist for a soft top like that.

Trailer is awesome used it last week and so nice compared to the old tent.

all this went in the trailer so now the back of the jeep is empty except for the dog. including the three action packersm so I will be selling the rack...

I just noticed in those last pics, you switched back to a stock rear bumper??? Due to weight maybe?
                        Last edited by JeepR_kReapR; 07-13-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepR_kReapR View Post
                          I just noticed in those last pics, you switched back to a stock rear bumper??? Due to weight maybe?
                          yes my Shrockworks bumper is 90lbs and with the rack at 90lbs I was sagging even before loading up the rack or having anything in the back of the jeep and that is with the rear seat taken out. I am the odd duck that I like a little rake.

Comment

yes my Shrockworks bumper is 90lbs and with the rack at 90lbs I was sagging even before loading up the rack or having anything in the back of the jeep and that is with the rear seat taken out. I am the odd duck that I like a little rake.

I do too. Mine doesn't seem to have it with the 3.5 though, not even with the stock rear bumper. Not like it did with the 2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Just did Rock Hard aluminum bumpers to keep it "light".
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Not sure what to do next. Winch maybe?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X