Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Door JK Photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AEV 2.5, Saltas, 315 BFG AT KO2, JWS Evo2' KC LED fogs, AFE high tuck, TF HD tire carrier & hinge, Helwig rear sway, Bartact seat covers, Husky floor and cargo liners, Delta trunk box, ACE rock rails.
    Considering winch, LED tails, and flat fenders
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Original_Junior View Post
      AEV 2.5, Saltas, 315 BFG AT KO2, JWS Evo2' KC LED fogs, AFE high tuck, TF HD tire carrier & hinge, Helwig rear sway, Bartact seat covers, Husky floor and cargo liners, Delta trunk box, ACE rock rails.
      Considering winch, LED tails, and flat fenders
      looks good. get a gas cap cover . I had flat fenders on my last jeep and that is the one thing I always regretted doing. If you go flat fenders go with Metal Cloaks, I went with Bushwackers and they just look goofy. I think stock fenders on a lifted jeep running 35's just look better.

      Comment


      • 2015 Willys 2.5" AEV suspension lift with 35" tires - rides great !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoeTav View Post
          2015 Willys 2.5" AEV suspension lift with 35" tires - rides great !
          Did you regear or still on the Willy's 3.73's?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LSV_Rick View Post

            Did you regear or still on the Willy's 3.73's?
            Na, They are the stock 3;73's and they seem to be fine for me as I do commute everyday about 50 miles and it is my daily driver

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Here is my 2015 Rubicon with the AEV Dual Sport 3.5 lift with KMC HD132 rims and Goodyear Duratrac 315x70x17 tires.

                Comment


                • AEV 2.5
                  AEV HOOD
                  AEV SALTA
                  PIAA 570s
                  JKS TRACKBAR
                  JKS QUICK DISCONNECTS
                  MOPAR STEEL BUMBERS
                  BILSTEIN STEERING STABILIZER
                  FALKEN AT3W AT 315/70/17
                  MAXIMUS-3 GRILL GUARD
                  YUKON 4.88
                  EATON TRUETRAC'S

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JCview View Post
                    AEV 2.5
                    AEV HOOD
                    AEV SALTA
                    PIAA 570s
                    JKS TRACKBAR
                    JKS QUICK DISCONNECTS
                    MOPAR STEEL BUMBERS
                    BILSTEIN STEERING STABILIZER
                    FALKEN AT3W AT 315/70/17
                    MAXIMUS-3 GRILL GUARD
                    YUKON 4.88
                    EATON TRUETRAC'S
                    Nice rig! Are you planning to get a winch?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by noluis View Post

                      Nice rig! Are you planning to get a winch?

                      Thank you! Yea doing some research leaning toward a synthetic rope maybe Warn VR8-S? Any suggestions

                      Comment


                      • Can't go wrong with Warn. They have a good reputation for dependability

                        Comment


                        • Aev 2.5 updated pics

                          Comment


                          • 2.5 AEV XT: GC Brackets on 285x70x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Click image for larger version  Name:	3CBD548F-FBC9-4724-8F62-EAED1D2634CB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	267122
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X