AEV 3.5" RS Lift with 37s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys!

I Think the stroller is bigger then the JK...

poser shot in front of work..

Comment

Definitely sold on the 37s with this lift. Now I just need to order tires and bumpstops!

Comment

Take off what you want and trade it in for an Unlimited.
        2009 Black JKU AEV bumpers, beadlocks, hood, 4.5 coils, Supercharger, etc, etc

Comment

Ive got a 2010 AEV JKU Ill sell ya with only 4100 miles.
          2010 JK Unlimited Rubicon
          4.5" AEV premium with AEV driveshaft,
          37x12.50x17 MTR/K on Procomp wheels,
          5:38 gears,
          AEV rear tire carrier on stock bumper,
          AEV floormats, Lightforce Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostByte View Post
            Take off what you want and trade it in for an Unlimited.
            Thats what i might do IF i go with another jeep. But the only thing i would keep would be the Warn HID and even those might just stay on it.

Next build will def be more overland friendly. Minimal lift. Minimal tire upgrade. Snork, bumpers, cargo drawers and finish my m-416 trailer with a RTT and go! Anyone want a nice 2door? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AEV_Matt View Post
              2012 2-Door Rubicon, 6.4L HEMI, 6-speed manual trans

3.5" DualSport RS w/ 4.5" Bump Stop Spacers, Pintler wheels and 37x12.50R17 tires...
              Any problems with the drive shafts? Do you still have the stock ones?

Comment

Originally posted by VOODOOJK View Post
                the bumpstops come with the kit. They are the same for 3.5" or 4.5" lifts. You just flip the block to one side or the other for the respective lifts. Ill see if i can find a pic of the ol heep.
                I'm actually having a problem with rubbing on my 4 door wrangler with 37's. Front tire is rubbing on my flat fenders. This block that your saying that can be flipped is this in the front , rear or both?

Comment

Originally posted by jmc2010 View Post
                  I'm actually having a problem with rubbing on my 4 door wrangler with 37's. Front tire is rubbing on my flat fenders. This block that your saying that can be flipped is this in the front , rear or both?
                  The older AEV kits came with bumpstops with two sets of holes in them. One set for 3.5" lifts and the other was used for the 4.5" lifts. They have not been offered like that for some time though. You need to order a set of new bumpstops from AEV to solve your issue
                  16 RAM 2500 Power Wagon on 37"KO2's
                  TAIL RATED

Comment

Working...
                  X