This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
    I received the tracking number for my restoration kit, thanks Corey! Can't Beat the customer service or quality of product than AEV! Loyal fan and customer!
    I received my tracking number today for my kit for the MW3 bumper. Still standing behind their products 5 years later and providing great customer service.
    2012 Call of Duty MW3 JKRU

Comment

So last summer, I pulled my AEV front tubeless bumper off because I was experiencing the seam rust problem. I contacted AEV, I ordered some other parts I needed, and told them I had the seam rust problem and they included the repair kit. I watched the repair videos, and spent a good part of a weekend doing the repair and putting my front bumper back on.

Here it is a year later, and I'm seeing rust bubbling up from underneath the added seam sealer and fresh coat of paint from the same spot it had originally started to rust. Am I supposed to do this repair every year?

Comment

I've had similar results and now just consider the bumper repair/repaint part of spring cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

Originally posted by Daveh View Post
          I've had similar results and now just consider the bumper repair/repaint part of spring cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What are you using for paint? Is there something close to the AEV paint, aside from the AEV rattle cans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rednroll View Post
            What are you using for paint? Is there something close to the AEV paint, aside from the AEV rattle cans?

I use the AEV rattle can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            2012 JKUR 3.5 SC, F/R Bumpers, HRH, Savegres, KM2s

Comment

is there a new contact for this? I emailed my issue to crider@aev-conversions.com last week and haven't gotten a response.
              2017 JKUR / AEV front and rear bumpers / AEV Pintler Onyx / Warn VR 10-S winch / Vision X Light Cannon and pillar lights / Spod / ARB twin compressor

Comment

Originally posted by matador View Post
                is there a new contact for this? I emailed my issue to crider@aev-conversions.com last week and haven't gotten a response.

All my emails have gone unanswered as well

Comment

Originally posted by Lively View Post

All my emails have gone unanswered as well
                  That is the best email as that is out direct warranty contact. You can also try phope@aev-conversions.com
                  Chris Holt
                  Marketing Associate, AEV
                  248-926-0256 x272
                  cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Working...
                  X