Procal for new JL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procal for new JL?

Is it true that Chrysler has made the JL tougher to make changes on via a procal?Ie is it going to be possible to do gear changes using the procal and disable tpms?

Every OEM is making altering the TIPM or ECU more difficult. We do not make changes to the ECU but the information you stated above is true. However, you know us, we are working on it as I type this to make a fully functional ProCal for the JL to do as much as it possibile can within reason and keeping the cost down for the end consumer.

Comment

Saltas worked for my JL. Thread on lug bolts are different. I used a JK wheel spacer on the tire carrier to work with the camera for now. I turned off the park assist alarm. Camera works fine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry that was supposed to be reply for wheel comment. Somehow it made it here.

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

Originally posted by forcefedjunkie View Post
            Any updates on this?
            In the SEMA FB Live videos it was mentioned that there will be two variants of the pro-cal with one that does tire size/speedo corrections coming out first.

The second one sounds like it will have more options, but as far as all the options that it adds, they haven't been announced yet. It sounds like when the lifts come the first Pro-Cal option will be shipping with most (if not all) the lifts.
            Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
            4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Any news or estimate on when AEV is going to release a JL ProCal? Or any other JL products for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TxJeepers View Post
                Any news or estimate on when AEV is going to release a JL ProCal? Or any other JL products for that matter.
                We have been very open about timelines on all of our social media pages and videos. Products will begin to trickle out within the coming months and a full offering should be available past the halfway point in the year.

Comment

Working...
                X