Question about wheels from SEMA..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about wheels from SEMA..

Great to see wheels for the JL are coming. I noticed a picture on the JL Forum that appeared to be a bronze colored Salta wheel. Is this true? If so, any additional pics? I'm currently running JK black Pintlers on my JL... I'm ready to try a bronze/smoked-bronze on my new rig. (Plus with JL friendly offset and backspacing). Also curious when they will hit the market.
    Last edited by Bacon; 11-06-2018, 06:48 AM.

Those were bronze Saltas. We don't have any other pictures right now but we will when our display gets back. Availability would be in 2019.

Comment

Outstanding... thanks Chris. Any other wheels getting the bronze treatment?

Comment

Just those for now but possibly more!

Comment

So AEV will be bringing the Salta when to the JL? Any idea when in 2019?
          2012 JKUR All Silver (Fenders and Top), AEV 2.5" lift, 285/75r17 KM2's, AEV front premium bumper, AEV rear bumper and tire carrier, stock wheels with 1.5" spidertrax spacers...

Comment

Getting ready to invest in wheels. Any chance you have an update about the Salta for JL?

Comment

AEV Chris any updates on any JL products; bumpers turnkey builds? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X