new 2" spacer lift.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 2" spacer lift.

I see AEV is advertising in the new JP mag a new 2" kit for the JL.

I saw that as well. They probably figured it would be out by publication date but it did not work out that way.
    "Dont wish for it,work for it."
    2014 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited-Procal-Heat Reduction hood and Snorkel with prefilter-black Pintlers-AEV dual sport 2.5 with AEV Geo brackets- Tire carrier with fuel caddy-AEV/Rhino rack roof rack-buffalo key chain

Comment

Originally posted by forsakenfuture View Post
      I saw that as well. They probably figured it would be out by publication date but it did not work out that way.
      Will parts be available around June or what?

Comment

Parts are available now
        Matt Feldermann
        Marketing Manager, AEV

Comment

Will there be a lift coming out other than the 2in spacer and 2.5 that would be geared toward people wanting to stay with 35s on their Rubicon?

not really sure I want to fork up the cash for 37s yet...

Comment

Also what can we expect actual lift size wise? Is it exactly 2in tall spacer for the front and rear? I guess my question is what is the exactly size of each spacer? I would like to set it up in my driveway before hand to see how silly factory 33s will look for the tien being.

Comment

looking at the photos of the spacers they appear awful close to the same size as do the bump stops so I would say just jack each end up 2" (a 2" spacer will give you exactly 2" once you drive around a bit because when you first install them it will be more but will soon settle to exactly 2") and you will have a good idea of how it will look.

Comment

jeffd I appreciate the suggestion. I have done this in my driveway already. I agree the picture they look very close front to rear. The 2in doesn't look that awful with the factory 33s, so I may just go for it. I don't want to get rid of a perfectly good set of tires.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X