Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JL John
    replied
    The AEV built JL's are for sale at dealerships, in fact there is one posted on this forum. Why is it that the AEV bumpers are still not available to purchase separately?

Leave a comment:

• JL John
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubidozer View Post
    Unfortunately, I could wait no longer. I bought ARB Stubby front and rear bumpers. Great quality! Looks good, too.
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• GSADON
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubidozer View Post
    Unfortunately, I could wait no longer. I bought ARB Stubby front and rear bumpers. Great quality! Looks good, too.
    Yea I heard maybe September release? Nobody knows and the ones who do know arnt saying.

Leave a comment:

• Rubidozer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• frenchjk
    replied
    Someone out here has used Premium bumpers on a JL...they fit it works and looks good.

Leave a comment:

• JL John
    replied
    I like the note on the total package jl's that says "shown with late equipment".......you mean like everything but the wheels and lift! Sorry, diff covers too to be fair. As far as coming out soon, I hear the first batch won't even be modular which is one of the biggest benefits of the new design!

Leave a comment:

• offcamber
    replied
    I've been waiting as well and was told by someone who supposedly in the know, that the bumpers aren't coming anytime soon. I don't think I'll wait any longer and have started looking for something else.

Leave a comment:

• Hoverr
    replied
    @AEV_Matt Hi Matt, Any word on the on the front and rear bumper's?

Thanks
    Greg

Leave a comment:

• hold24
    replied
    I'm also looking for an update.. I love there products and have used them on my jku's but the support on the jlu's have been really weak..

Leave a comment:

• PaleoDan
    replied
    Any update you are willing to share? We are quickly approaching March (end of Q1 2020) so hoping to hear something soon. Still using my plastic JLUR bumper waiting for yours to hit the market!

Leave a comment:

• rickinAZ
    replied
    I can be as inpatient as the next guy, but I'm willing to wait for quality. That said, I just need the rear tire carrier (I use OEM steel bumpers) to come out within the next 9 months for my 2021 JL Diesel. So...yes, please make sure it works with the premium Mopar bumper.

Leave a comment:

• GSADON
    replied
    Originally posted by JL John View Post
    I see several responses from AEV to other topics since these latest bumper posts, so I assume the bumper subject is being avoided for some reason. I still want to buy your stuff, it would be nice to know when I will be allowed to.
    I’d venture to say it’s going to be quite some time yet. Nobody has commented so that can’t be good news. Let’s hope to see something later this year I guess.

Leave a comment:

• JL John
    replied
    I see several responses from AEV to other topics since these latest bumper posts, so I assume the bumper subject is being avoided for some reason. I still want to buy your stuff, it would be nice to know when I will be allowed to.

Leave a comment:

• JL John
    replied
    Hoping anyone from AEV will provide an update on the current status, projected release, final design information, etc. Please.

Leave a comment:

• JL John
    replied
    Anyone else notice the changes in the rear bumper from the 2018 Sema Show to the 2019 Sema Show? The green JL no longer has the lights/reflectors in the corner sections and the center is no longer recessed like it was on the yellow one either. Also appears to be some changes at the license plate with the light; can't tell if the flip down step is still integrated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X