Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other wheel colors coming for the JL Pintler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other wheel colors coming for the JL Pintler?

Really want to go back to a set of Pintlers (had many on former JK's). Any chance you guys will make them in Bronze? Or even classic silver?

Had to get mine recoated, prefer sliver doesn’t show the scratches so much......

Comment

Originally posted by nick p View Post
      Had to get mine recoated, prefer sliver doesn’t show the scratches so much......
      That looks great. I had silvers on a red JKUR and blacks on a green JKUR. I've got the onyx on my current jlur. not real happy though. how much did it cost to get the wheels recoated and where did you have it done. yes, love that silver doesn't show the scratches as much. my blacks and now onyx show rock rash too easily.

Comment

We have no plans for additional colors at this time. Next time I sit down with product development I'll pass along that people have asked about it though.

Comment

aevRJ Thanks. I like the black wheel thing... but it seems everyone has gone that way (including me). I just want something different. Take a peek at Nick's post above. Those look beautiful in silver on the JL (bronze please too!).

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
            aevRJ Thanks. I like the black wheel thing... but it seems everyone has gone that way (including me). I just want something different. Take a peek at Nick's post above. Those look beautiful in silver on the JL (bronze please too!).
            I agree, it's a great look and I'm glad they shared it. The best I can do is pass along your feedback. I don't want to say "it'll never happen" or "it's going to happen", because I honestly don't know right now.

Comment

Working...
            X