X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmospider View Post
    Do you have a link to video/AEV blog?
    https://www.aev-conversions.com/long...s-jl-wrangler/

It doesn't talk about the Salta wheels. Its more of a joke since it was posted July 2018 and their isn't front bumpers available.
    Last edited by Nate.Hamm; 03-23-2020, 12:01 PM. Reason: wrong month of video posted

Comment

Yeah, realized that after my post.. Social distancing is starting to impair my brain.. I was set to buy the JK Saltas in December before AEV announced in this thread that JL version would be out in late first quarter. Who knows if they are even working with everything going on.

Comment

@aevRJ Any update on the Salta wheel release for JL/JT’s? Is everything delayed due to the COVID-19 situation? Any updates (and/or pics) would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by jmospider View Post
          @aevRJ Any update on the Salta wheel release for JL/JT’s? Is everything delayed due to the COVID-19 situation? Any updates (and/or pics) would be greatly appreciated!
          The jk versions have 1/2” less backspacing then jl/jt versions.

Comment

aevRJ AEV Jordan AEV JEFF - reposting in hope of getting feedback from someone at AEV. I think it was RJ who mentioned release of the Salta’s for JL/JT scheduled in late Q1 2020. I realize things are likely delayed in the current environment but was hoping for an update. Would be a great distraction to put some new wheels on my Gladiator! Thank you.

Comment

How about a prototype photo, or something, I really want a set of AEV wheels, m JK saltas have really stood up well, finish is great even after 4 Maine winters, so please give us something

Comment

So AEV team what's up...I bought a 2018 JLUR asked then what's up with the Salta...nothing....then you come out with all these usuals which by the way I have not seen any on the road...you said 6 months ago the Salta's were rolling out...didn't happen...I am looking at a really cool set of Black Rhino's....alloys...their Armory wheel is really cool in gun black saw them on several JT's running 37's....very nice...anyway will be deciding very soon, you guys are out of the running...no salta's......
                2012 JKUR All Silver (Fenders and Top), AEV 2.5" lift, 285/75r17 KM2's, AEV front premium bumper, AEV rear bumper and tire carrier, stock wheels with 1.5" spidertrax spacers...

Comment

Any update on timing of Salta wheels for a Gladiator? Last time I called it sounded like they were still in the plans - any updates on timing? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X