Switch Panel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Panel

Can AEV please provide a high-confidence date that the dash switch pod will be available to purchase? Really would like to get one for my project.

Thanks!!
    2016 3500 MCSB CTD 4wd, G56, Bighorn, Rambox, Granite Metallic, Amp steps, Amp bed step, AEV lift, Carli radius arms, Carli rear mini-pack, ARB lockers F&R, AAM 4.10 R&Ps, AEV diff covers.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Originally posted by Desmo_Pilot View Post
    Can AEV please provide a high-confidence date that the dash switch pod will be available to purchase? Really would like to get one for my project.

Thanks!!
    Aev works at their own pace, there will be an email sent when its in stock and ready to ship.

Jason
    Jason De Monto
    Trail Concepts
    480-788-7245
    2015 Jeep Rubicon
    Baja Yellow
    Dual Sport 106

Comment

Yes, I think we all know that. Was just looking for an update.
      If it is soon, I will wait. If not, I'm purchasing another solution.
      2016 3500 MCSB CTD 4wd, G56, Bighorn, Rambox, Granite Metallic, Amp steps, Amp bed step, AEV lift, Carli radius arms, Carli rear mini-pack, ARB lockers F&R, AAM 4.10 R&Ps, AEV diff covers.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Comment

Switch Panel

I assume this for Ram and not Wrangler.
        Jeff

2013 Sahara
        AEV 2.5 XT lift, front/rear bumpers, hood, argent Pintlers, 315/70/17 Duratracs

Comment

Yes, interested in the version for the Ram. Really like the pictures of the unit they had at SEMA.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Comment

Comment

I agree. An ETA on this would be great.

Comment

Sorry, we don't do ETA's on future product. We show product to dealers ahead of time (SEMA) but thats not technically a public release. This product is nearly done in the design phase, but a lot can happen during tooling and production outside of our control to hinder a release date.

dh
                2015 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis SRW
                2009 Brute DoubleCab 5.7VVT Supercharged, 37s
                2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R
                2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

Any update on this?

Really want to get one for my RAM!
                  2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Why not use the OEM? It can be retrofitted if not installed from the factory.

Comment

I have the AUX switches in my truck. They are great for work lights, rock lights or back up lights, but I want something I can reach easier for the LED lights and the Air Lockers. So this panel would be perfect for that and using the AUX switches for my backup and rock lights.
                      2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Originally posted by MacCTD View Post
                        Why not use the OEM? It can be retrofitted if not installed from the factory.
                        How? Is there a kit I don't know about?
                        2016 PowerWagon Flame Red - Loaded, Amsteel blue winch line and extension, Factor 55 Prolink, Duratrac 315/70R17LT

2015 Hellcat Charger B5 Blue - loaded

Comment

SPOD 4x4 SE with Touch Screen, is all I'm saying.

But the switch panel from AEV does look nice. I also like the factory AUX switch idea. But since I already have the SPOD...
                          Loading:
                          2015 3500 CC-SB 4x4 Cummins/AISIN - Complete
                          Prospector XL package - Complete
                          Custom expedition cargo box - Complete

Comment

Originally posted by scoutermike View Post
                            There is not a kit, there are some posts on www.cumminsforum.com where people have added them.

Comment

Oem

Originally posted by scoutermike View Post
                              Depending on the level of options your truck has if going with the OEM setup you may loose some hard buttons on the dash. These buttons would be replaced with the factory switch panel. These buttons are in a row under the radio that control things like the heated/cooled seats , heated steering wheel etc.
                              They can be controlled through the 8.4 radio. I did not want to lose those hard buttons. I installed an SPOD HD SE. It works well. I do however really like the look of the AEV prototype switch panel in the SEMA truck

Comment

Working...
                              X