This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timgco View Post
    Thanks A bit far to go from Detroit area.
    2016 PowerWagon Flame Red - Loaded, Amsteel blue winch line and extension, Factor 55 Prolink, Duratrac 315/70R17LT

2015 Hellcat Charger B5 Blue - loaded

Comment

Well, I am only about 3-1/2-4 from Detroit! Will be posting pics as they come together.

NutHouse Industries LLC
      NutHouse Industries LLC
      Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

Originally posted by NutHouse Industires View Post
        Well, I am only about 3-1/2-4 from Detroit! Will be posting pics as they come together.

NutHouse Industries LLC
        Yes, I know exactly where you are. I have friends in Mason and Sharonville. Might have to make it a multi-function trip.
        2016 PowerWagon Flame Red - Loaded, Amsteel blue winch line and extension, Factor 55 Prolink, Duratrac 315/70R17LT

Comment

20 -25 minutes away from those cities!

NutHouse Industries LLC
          NutHouse Industries LLC
          Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

Are you going to have one that will fit the Rambox?

Comment

We will be making one for the Rambox. Believe there is a market for them. Not sure if that one will be done for the Expo. We will also be looking for a Rambox to use for the first one

NutHouse Industries LLC
              NutHouse Industries LLC
              Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

Any installed pics yet?
                16 RAM 2500 Power Wagon on 37"KO2's
                TAIL RATED

Comment

Working to that as fast as we can! Finished up a Hemi swap last week and taking care to wrap up a couple builds

NutHouse Industries LLC
                  NutHouse Industries LLC
                  Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

We will be making one for the Rambox. Believe there is a market for them. Not sure if that one will be done for the Expo. We will also be looking for a Rambox to use for the first one

NutHouse Industries LLC
                    Do you have someone local to borrow the truck?

Comment

Bed Rack for Ram

Have not reached out yet to anyone yet, but do not know of anyone close with a Rambox

NutHouse Industries LLC
                      Last edited by NutHouse Industires; 08-15-2016, 09:18 PM.
                      NutHouse Industries LLC
                      Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

NutHouse Industries LLC
                        How's it going? Anymore progress?
                        16 RAM 2500 Power Wagon on 37"KO2's
                        TAIL RATED

Comment

Bed Rack for Ram

Absolutely, will have two finished tomorrow. Third rack will be done in a week. Waiting on the full extension bed slide to mount all the goods.

Will be posting pics in a couple days. Will have pricing along with our Overland Expo East specials.

Racks are all aluminum. We be options, will do custom racks as well

Figured out 3rd brake light and lighting options today and a couple other nice features. Have fixtures and jigs for short and long beds.

Will be doing the Ram box after Expo. Will be looking for someone that can loan a truck for the prototype to work on getting the lines and angles correct

Timgco, Hoping to stop by your shop in Denver on the way to Moab if timing works out. Will have the hard deck bed rack on the truck and may have another for you I may leave at your place if possible. Will get a hold of you later

NutHouse Industries LLC
                          Last edited by NutHouse Industires; 09-15-2016, 07:53 PM.
                          NutHouse Industries LLC
                          Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

I was hoping the ram box version would be at overland expo east because I would buy it on the spot if i liked it. But I am excited to see what you bring nonetheless.
                            2014 Ram 3500 Limited SRW 6'4" bed currently stock
                            2009 Dodge 1500 Sport on 35's - Totaled
                            1999 2Dr Tahoe on 38's - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TTEngineer View Post
                              I was hoping the ram box version would be at overland expo east because I would buy it on the spot if i liked it. But I am excited to see what you bring nonetheless.

Was hoping to have Ram Box at the show as well. Could throw something together but I hate rushing, we are buried and a couple new features on our trailers taking more design time than planned. Look forward to meeting you at Expo and getting feedback and possibly discussing Ram Box with you. Will have show specials on orders as well

NutHouse Industries LLC
                              NutHouse Industries LLC
                              Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

Bed Rack for Ram

Couple of the standard racks basically done. Just need cleaned and sanded and will coat with SharkHide

Standard rack weighs in at 74 lbs , according to my cheap shop scales, w/o options

.25 X 3 X 3 angle bottom rail

.125 X 2 X 2 tube with round corners F&R hoops

.125 X 1 X 2 uprights between hoops

.15 X 1.75 X 1.75 crossbars with round corners

Having gussets made with our logo and a tie points for the lower corners

Will be a couple a few options and will show pics of those closer to Expo. Will offer custom racks as well

The expedition style hard cover rack will be completed soon. Pics will be posted close to Expo as well

Can be palletized standing up for shopping as well.

Will throw it on be truck in the next post pics in another post in a few

NutHouse Industries LLC
                                Last edited by NutHouse Industires; 09-19-2016, 06:48 AM.
                                NutHouse Industries LLC
                                Tom Isaacs Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X