Any news on the 2014+ skid plate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RF2200 View Post
    Here is your intercooler skid/protection.
    http://www.asfir.com/dodge-ram/549075
    Well, that's a hellofadrive to Israel for a skid plate!!!

I need to review my available mounting points as the AEV bumper may prevent this from bolting up.

However, I thank you for the link and the info! The undercarriage protection has me very interested!

Comment

I actually checked their parts and emailed back and forth with one of their sales people. The skid plates are not cheap, but they seem very well made.

I am not sure if the cross members on the frame are any different from the Auto to the manual and they could not tell me either. I would assume that they should be the same, so this package could also work for the G56. (so I hope)

Really considering these skids.

Not sure if the Intercooler skid from them will work with the steering box brace that I am planning to install. I also agree that it might not work with the AEV bumper.

Hoping the matching AEV intercooler skid will be out soon, so I just have to worry about the under carriage protection.
      2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Working...
      X