Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEV team, any news on this?

Comment

Will the new procal be able to adjust for 5.13 gears? How about in motion unlock for navigation and distance to empty for large fuel tanks.

Comment

anything?......
        2014 JKUR - AEV 3.5" - 37" KO2
        2015 Ram Power Wagon - 37" KO2

Comment

They probably meant this month next year![emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nearly the end of Feb...

Any word?

Comment

I guess I'll ask again...

Any updates here? Or should I just update the computer using the Autel Maxisys?

Comment

Originally posted by socaladam View Post
                I guess I'll ask again...

Any updates here? Or should I just update the computer using the Autel Maxisys?
                FYI, the Auto Maxisys is having issues too. The latest firmware 7.51 took the TPMS option away... Supposedly the next generation of firmware for the system will put it back in there...
                2014 JKUR - AEV 3.5" - 37" KO2
                2015 Ram Power Wagon - 37" KO2

Comment

Hi Guys,

And news about the procal for 6.4 RAM?
                  I changed to 37s on my Power Wagon with aev wheels. Its much bigger.

Best regards alex

Comment

Originally posted by Engele View Post
                    Hi Guys,

And news about the procal for 6.4 RAM?
                    I changed to 37s on my Power Wagon with aev wheels. Its much bigger.

Best regards alex

Pics or it didnt happen
                    2016 RAM Power Wagon Laramie

Comment

Originally posted by olyelr View Post
                      Pics or it didnt happen
                      For me it would be pics of my stock truck with my new tires sitting in the garage

How are you guys calibrating that don't have an AEV lift? Superchips flash cal not compatible, Hypertech same answer. I just ordered a set of Salta's (be here Monday) and have had a set of 315/70/17 duratracs sitting in the garage waiting to get on my new 17 Power Wagon. The frustration is real.
                      Last edited by rgregg08; 04-05-2017, 03:19 PM.
                      https://www.instagram.com/rgregg08/

2017 Power Wagon: stock setup but AEV wheels.......for now

2015 Rubicon (RIP) 4.56 gears, Tera Flex/Mopar Stage 3 lift, 315-70-17 duratracs, AEV stuff, MCE fenders, Rockhard aluminum bumper etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by rgregg08 View Post
                        For me it would be pics of my stock truck with my new tires sitting in the garage

How are you guys calibrating that don't have an AEV lift? Superchips flash cal not compatible, Hypertech same answer. I just ordered a set of Salta's (be here Monday) and have had a set of 315/70/17 duratracs sitting in the garage waiting to get on my new 17 Power Wagon. The frustration is real.
                        I believe you can find someone with a Autel maxisys that has not been upgraded to the newest software package and they can adjust the tire size.

Comment

Attached a Pic. I Love it.
                          Regards

Comment

Pro cal for 6.4

Never mind
                            Last edited by Wapitihunter; 04-09-2017, 11:30 PM.
                            2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

My apologies for being absent. I was preparing for other product launches and I was at EJS in Moab. The short of it is that we never rush a product to market. We see the demand but we want to make sure it is 150% ready for the end consumer. We are working on the fine details now and getting everything ready to go on our end. An announcement will be coming shortly, I just ask for your patience.
                              Chris Holt
                              Marketing Associate, AEV
                              248-926-0256 x272
                              cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
                                My apologies for being absent. I was preparing for other product launches and I was at EJS in Moab. The short of it is that we never rush a product to market. We see the demand but we want to make sure it is 150% ready for the end consumer. We are working on the fine details now and getting everything ready to go on our end. An announcement will be coming shortly, I just ask for your patience.

I have quite a bit of patience.

But what boggles the hell out of me is if I buy your suspension kit then the procal is, and has been, ready for me as a consumer, but if I dont buy the suspension...
                                2016 RAM Power Wagon Laramie

Comment

Working...
                                X