Diesel Power Products XL build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diesel Power Products View Post
    Anytime on the info and we'll give you the tour when you show up.
    I appreciate that! Thanks a lot! And I want a side by side photo with your truck on 40s next to mine on 37s, maybe to make up my mind on a 40 swap!
    2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

• Diesel Power Products XL build

Sounds good, I'll just make sure all the parts are here on the shelf.
      Visit us today!http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com

Comment

Sounds good, I'll just make sure all the parts are here on the shelf.
        HAHA, taking the truck on a long trip, so no time for large installs (sad), but I would be in for the second alternator and some sports LED Mopar tail lights!
        2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Moab rocked, got out to do some night wheeling with Sledge. We did Hells Revenge to include Hells Gate at night, these trucks work really well. We handled everything easier then the Jeeps and were a lot more comfortable doing it. We also made the trip out to Top of the World. Here are some pics of the trip that I snapped off. One of my guys was a little freaked out about the drop and wouldn't sit near the edge. LOL, not to mention every person we saw on the trail looked at us like we shouldn't be there. Silly Jeeps. I can also tell you that the 4 Squadron Pro's I'm running are plenty of light.
          Jeepers always think fullsizes can't do half the stuff they can. And yet the LWB is an advantage in a lot of places in Moab.

We've managed

Poison Spider
          Wedgy (obstacle)
          Golden Spike
          Launch Pad (obstacle)
          Golden Crack (obstacle)
          Gold Bar Rim
          Waterfall (obstacle)
          Hells Revenge
          Hells Gate (obstacle)
          Tip Over Challenge (obstacle)
          Seven Mile Rim
          Wipe Out Hill
          Fins and Things
          Top of the World
          Steel Bender
          Elphant Hill
          The Squeeze (obstacle)

with a mostly stock Power Wagon other than having a high clearance bumper and sliders.

Anyhow, I've really enjoyed your Howitzer build. Some fantastic ideas in there I'm going to have to copy. Especially using the 3rd gen high clearance bumper and cutting the pinch seam. I hate how low the sliders sit on my truck.

This year, it got annoying on things like Golden Spike where they kept hitting in places where the rocker panel wouldn't hit.

So already made plans with my guy to borrow that idea and get those things tucked up close to the body.

Love what you guys are doing.
          Attached Files
          2015 Ram Power Wagon Expo/Tow Rig
          Moab Tested 16/17

Comment

Nice work, great pics!! You are totally correct with how well these long wheel base machines can do off road, in fact I've gone through things in my truck that felt like just a Sunday drive and in the Jeep it was sketchy. They all have there place but I prefer the stability and comfort of the big fellas on the trails. Have at on any ideas we put up here, that is why we are listing off what we are doing just make sure you put some pics up after your done.

Comment

Got out for some camping and adventure driving with family and friends this weekend. We found some snow, it was sunny and about 80 out. Then got ourselves into a predicament but the big fella made it's own turn around on the trail.
              Attached Files

Comment

Got out for some camping and adventure driving with family and friends this weekend. We found some snow, it was sunny and about 80 out. Then got ourselves into a predicament but the big fella made it's own turn around on the trail.
                nice pictures! Looks like you d a great time!

Comment

Did a little adventuring this last week. Took sledge out to Northern Idaho about 12 miles from the border to Canada. Rented an old Fire look out tower. If you ever have a chance you should take advantage of the opportunity.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Did a little adventuring this last week. Took sledge out to Northern Idaho about 12 miles from the border to Canada. Rented an old Fire look out tower. If you ever have a chance you should take advantage of the opportunity.
                    looks really cool!

Comment

• We should go wheeling in WA while I

Comment

Working...
                      X