3rd Gen Power Wagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen Power Wagon

Picked up a low mileage 07 Power Wagon. Working on getting rid of most of the chrome. These trucks seem to be getting harder to find and this one had pretty much every option and only 55k miles. Added some 35x12.50 Toyo R/T's and had the bumpers, white knuckle sliders and Saltas all color matched. Also did a truck vault all weather and Snugtop Xtra Vision. Black Grill coming soon along with some Fox Shocks from Thuren. Upgraded the steering and track bar also. I really like the Saltas for the 3rd gen. Plan on taking this on the White Rim trail in May

Pete
    Attached Files

Another 3rd Gen with Saltas here!

I agree, they are a great wheel for these trucks with nearly stock backspacing. AEV should really start advertising these to fit the older trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteEinMT View Post
      Picked up a low mileage 07 Power Wagon. Working on getting rid of most of the chrome. These trucks seem to be getting harder to find and this one had pretty much every option and only 55k miles. Added some 35x12.50 Toyo R/T's and had the bumpers, white knuckle sliders and Saltas all color matched. Also did a truck vault all weather and Snugtop Xtra Vision. Black Grill coming soon along with some Fox Shocks from Thuren. Upgraded the steering and track bar also. I really like the Saltas for the 3rd gen. Plan on taking this on the White Rim trail in May

Pete
      NICE!! That Truck Vault system looks really nice! Nice find!

Ben
      Ben Hedrick
      www.BenHedrick.com
      HEDRICK Speedsports

"Ive got a Jeep problem"
      2007 5.7L HEMI Sahara Unlimited - Sold
      2010 6.1L HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
      2011 6.4L (392) HEMI Rubicon Unlimited - Sold
      2002 4.0L AEV Brute - Sold
      2003 6.4L "Stroker" HEMI AEV Brute - Sold
      2005 4.0L SC AEV K9 Brute - Sold
      2014 345 HEMI Rubicon Xpo Adventurer
      2000 4.0L AEV 112 Long Wheelbase
      2006 4.0L AEV Brute Rubicon

Comment

nice build up there. whens the first trip?

Comment

Dang, that's nice, good find! I have been looking for a 3rd generation Power Wagon with a manual transmission for months now, which is really a rare combo, but not too often do low mileage 3rd gen Power Wagons come up in my search. I have located a manual wagon in CA and expect the owner to deliver it here to Billings in mid May. I have already purchased a topper nearly identical to the one you have (ARE with Windoors w/sliders), and plan on doing drawers similar as well. Definitely post pics when you get some trips under your belt!
          03 TJ Rubicon

Comment

Beautiful truck Pete!

Ward
            2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
            2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
            2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
            2014 Jeep JK

Comment

Pete, you always seems to pick up the coolest rigs (the CJ8, YJ, Hemi LJ, Brute, Mohave GC, now the power wagon), and I never see you part with any I've them. I know I'm not the only one living vicariously through your purchases. Congrats on yet another cool rig.

Comment

Got the Grill and rings back from paint. I've been fortunate to find some unique rigs. Heading to Utah this weekend for a road trip to run my Dog in a NAVHDA Test but first off road trip will probably be the White Rim trail end of May. Working on a Willys Wagon Project now

Pete
                Attached Files

Comment

awesome score! I love my PW. I like the AEV wheels on the 3rd gen. Looks to be a cool rig and project.

Comment

Originally posted by JPR4LFE View Post
                    Dang, that's nice, good find! I have been looking for a 3rd generation Power Wagon with a manual transmission for months now, which is really a rare combo, but not too often do low mileage 3rd gen Power Wagons come up in my search. I have located a manual wagon in CA and expect the owner to deliver it here to Billings in mid May. I have already purchased a topper nearly identical to the one you have (ARE with Windoors w/sliders), and plan on doing drawers similar as well. Definitely post pics when you get some trips under your belt!
                    I think I saw your post somewhere looking for one. Nice find I thought I found a nice manula until I got pics underneath Had to pass

Comment

How do you like those Toyo R/T's?
                      Last edited by 12THRAM; 04-20-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X