New from AEV: Ram ProCal 2013+ 1500/2500/3500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wapitihunter View Post
    yea, both times it happened to me I thought I had an issue. So I reset every single dip, and one of them, not sure which, was not completely set.
    I tried it 3 times moving the switches up and down and then reinserting the unit to the OBD port. - Nothing

I tried the reset procedure - Nothing

I then noted the brake indicator on the dash was flashing in sequence [4 - 2 - pause - 4 - 2 - pause] and so on...

I wish AEV would call me back about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by socaladam View Post

I tried it 3 times moving the switches up and down and then reinserting the unit to the OBD port. - Nothing

I tried the reset procedure - Nothing

I then noted the brake indicator on the dash was flashing in sequence [4 - 2 - pause - 4 - 2 - pause] and so on...

I wish AEV would call me back about this issue.
      PM me your contact information and I will see to it that this gets solved in a timely manner.
      Chris Holt
      Marketing Associate, AEV
      248-926-0256 x272
      cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

PM me your contact information and I will see to it that this gets solved in a timely manner.
        I got a call this morning and we're on a path to resolution.

Thanks for following up.

Comment

will you offer a version of the AEV lift for people that already have the procal so we don't buy it twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhill View Post
            will you offer a version of the AEV lift for people that already have the procal so we don't buy it twice?
            The best bet would be to utilize the Procal in the lift kit, unpair the current one you have and sell that to a private party. It is all kitted together so we will not be separating them for the suspension kits.
            Chris Holt
            Marketing Associate, AEV
            248-926-0256 x272

Comment

All, we are on backorder for the Ram ProCal units. We apologize but so far demand has far exceeded our launch supply. We should be getting in a shipment within the next 14 days.
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
              X