New from AEV: Ram ProCal 2013+ 1500/2500/3500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from AEV: Ram ProCal 2013+ 1500/2500/3500

AEV's ProCal Module for 2013+ Ram 1500/2500/3500 trucks is now available as a stand alone unit! This innovative, user-friendly recalibration tool that has a variety of unique features. One of the most popular features of the ProCal Module is its ability to correct the speedometer when larger tires (up to 48” tall) are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance – the ProCal Module will eliminate these issues by ensuring that the vehicle is properly calibrated.

Additionally, the ProCal Module is the only product of its kind that allows the user to recalibrate the TPMS system for larger diameter tires that have a lower inflation pressure than the stock tires – a common scenario that would otherwise lead to an annoying low tire pressure warning light. The ProCal will also recalibrate for axle gear ratio changes, allow users to turn the truck’s one-touch lane change feature on or off and determine whether or not the fog lights turn off or stay on with the high beams (for off-road use only).

The ProCal Module is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple instructions included with the ProCal module, the user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. The entire process can be completed in mere minutes – once the switches are set, simply plug the ProCal Module into the vehicle's OBDII and wait for the horn to honk, confirming that the setting has taken effect.

Key Features:
    • Compatible with 2013+ Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 trucks
    • Easy to use DIP switches
    • Recalibrate speedometer for larger tires (up to 48" tall)
    • Recalibrate TPMS*
    • Axle gear ratio recalibration (3.21-4.88)
    • Turn one-touch lane change on/off
    • Turn fog lights with high beams on/off
    • Optimizes ESP performance
    • Will not interfere with most performance modules or tuners

https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...-procal-module
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

THANK YOU CHRIS!

THANK YOU AEV!!

I ordered mine already and am very excited to plug it in the 6.4 PW!!!
    2014 Laramie 3500 CTD - AEV Dual Sport - AEV Diff Covers - AEV Bumper 15k Warn - AEV Salta's - 37" Pro Comp MT2 - 4.10 ARB front/rear - HNC rear winch bumper
    2016 Laramie 2500 Power Wagon - 4.88 - Leveling Kit - 37" STT Pro - Mopar Step - Transfer Flow Bed Tank
    2016 Rubicon - 40" MT2 - 5.13 - Currie 60 Rear - Teraflex 44 Front - 10k Warn - Teraflex 6" long arm - MetalCloak fender system - PSC steer - ATX beadlocks

Comment

Cool.
      14 2500 CTD

Comment

Will it do anything special for us Powerwagon folks?
        2016 PowerWagon Flame Red - Loaded, Amsteel blue winch line and extension, Factor 55 Prolink, Duratrac 315/70R17LT

2015 Hellcat Charger B5 Blue - loaded

Comment

Originally posted by scoutermike View Post
          Will it do anything special for us Powerwagon folks?
          It works on the Power Wagon and has all of the capabilities listed above which I also copied and pasted below:
          • Compatible with 2013+ Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 trucks
          • Easy to use DIP switches
          • Recalibrate speedometer for larger tires (up to 48" tall)
          • Recalibrate TPMS*
          • Axle gear ratio recalibration (3.21-4.88)
          • Turn one-touch lane change on/off
          • Turn fog lights with high beams on/off
          • Optimizes ESP performance
          • Will not interfere with most performance modules or tuners
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Too bad. I / we were hoping for lockers in high range.
            2016 PowerWagon Flame Red - Loaded, Amsteel blue winch line and extension, Factor 55 Prolink, Duratrac 315/70R17LT

2015 Hellcat Charger B5 Blue - loaded

Comment

Originally posted by scoutermike View Post
              Too bad. I / we were hoping for lockers in high range.
              The problem with that is lockers are generally meant for very low speeds. They are not usually used with high speeds which could result in a an issue for you return the pavement and forget they are on. The vehicles computer would need a fail safe built in to avoid things like these which is why we did not investigate that as an option.
              Last edited by AEV Chris; 07-17-2017, 02:22 PM.
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Sweet, order in. I can finally put these tires I have to use.
                https://www.instagram.com/rgregg08/

2017 Power Wagon: stock setup but AEV wheels.......for now

2015 Rubicon (RIP) 4.56 gears, Tera Flex/Mopar Stage 3 lift, 315-70-17 duratracs, AEV stuff, MCE fenders, Rockhard aluminum bumper etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
                  The problem with that is lockers are generally meant for very low speeds. They are not usually used with high speeds which could result in a an issue for you return the pavement and forget they are on. The vehicles computer would need a fail safe built in to avoid things like these which is why we did not investigate that as an option.
                  Like a speed signal that kickes them off above 25mph?

Comment

I just received the module and it will not pair to my truck. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by socaladam View Post
                      I just received the module and it will not pair to my truck. What am I doing wrong?
                      Give us a call. It would be easier to troubleshoot over the phone than on the forum. The sales team can assist you on this one, 248-926-0256.
                      Chris Holt
                      Marketing Associate, AEV
                      248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post

Give us a call. It would be easier to troubleshoot over the phone than on the forum. The sales team can assist you on this one, 248-926-0256.
                        I called this morning. Still waiting for a call back.

I spoke with Kyle and he sent me to Jordan where his phone went to voicemail.

Comment

Originally posted by socaladam View Post

I called this morning. Still waiting for a call back.

I spoke with Kyle and he sent me to Jordan where his phone went to voicemail.
                          this has happened to me. Try moving all your dip switches back and forth, one may be stuck in neutral. Has failed to pair on me under these circumstances. They can look and feel right but not be all the way in position.
                          2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

I fear the unit has been paired already and ok4wd sent me a used unit they wanted to off load so they can get new ones in stock.

I'm not going to speculate how or why this unit was sold the way it was.

As far as the dip switches not being in the correct place, I guess that's possible but they felt correct to me.

I hate being a guinea pig for troubleshooting issues but ok4wd seems semi-reluctant to replace the unit and honestly, who knows when I'll get a new one, IF I get a new one.

Take note from my experience, buy direct from AEV and avoid these types of hassles.

Comment

yea, both times it happened to me I thought I had an issue. So I reset every single dip, and one of them, not sure which, was not completely set.
                              2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

Working...
                              X