Help with a new build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a new build

I just bought a bright white RAM 3500 Mega Cab Laramie and I need some assistance with the AEV build. I'll start with I really liked the interior of the Limited, but I ultimately went with the Laramie because of the Sports Package; body color door handles, black mirrors, and less badging on the tailgate. I wanted to avoid all the chrome on the exterior that the Limited forced you into. Most builds I see have Laramie and not the Longhorn or Limited; is that common because of the desire for the sport package like I got? Here's a few questions I have to help me with my build.

Can anyone tell me how much longer the vehicle will be I I had the AEV bumper added? My garage length is limited and the Mega Cab is a tight fit already.

Does anyone have a list of what the Prospector build includes?

Is the F1 leather worth the extra money compared to the black leather the Laramie has?

If I can't do the full Prospector build because of length, what does everyone think the must haves are for upgrades?

Thanks for the help

Chris

Hi Chris,

The front bumper does protrude out a few more inches than stock. About 6". All the of the details on the Prospector package can be found here: https://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/prospector
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Some RAM builds are not based on the Laramie because of better incentives from the manufacturer for the lower models - helps keep the cost down.

Comment

Working...
      X