New from AEV -Mesa Wheel for 2009-2018 Ram 1500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from AEV -Mesa Wheel for 2009-2018 Ram 1500

AEV's new Mesa wheel takes styling cues from our JK Borah design and alters them to give a more aggressive stance and appearance. This proven design not only looks great, but is also capable of withstanding extremely heavy loads. AEV’s signature recessed valve stems provide added protection from rocks and other objects on the trail. The 18 x 8.5-inch Mesa features a Ram 1500-specific backspacing designed for the perfect fitment when using up to a 35 x 12.5-inch tire. This vehicle specific wheel design provides the optimal balance of tire clearance, scrub radius, and handling.

Available in Onxy Black (paintable) finish.

Key Features:
    • Fits 2009-2018 Ram 1500
    • Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
    • Recessed Valve Stems
    • Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
    • Lifetime structural warranty
    • Size: 18” x 8.5”
    • Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5
    • Offset: +13mm
    • Approximate Backspacing: 5.23”
    http://bit.ly/2AQrqPt

They look pretty sweet. Are you guys going to make them for 2500/3500 trucks

Comment

Nice work AEV. Looks great!

Comment

Good looking. Be nice to have these in a HD option

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Chris View Post
          [*]Fits 2009-2018 Ram 1500
          AEV Chris Does this include stock (unlifted) 1500's? I see the DualSport lift includes Low Profile Tie Rod Ends indicating they're needed to allow 18's to fit.

Thanks

Comment

Yes, they will fit on unlifted 1500s.

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

Does anyone have any pictures of these wheels on an unlifted 1500? I'm planning on doing the Dual Sport lift in the future but it involves modifying my garage door... or moving... Right now I really want rid of the 20" stock rims and to get some more rubber under my truck. Also, does anyone know whats the largest BFG K02s you can run on these rims on a stock vehicle without any rubbing? And finally AEV Chris , I know you sell the fender flares for the HD trucks but I'm not seeing them offered for the 1500, but the Recruits have them. Where can I source those fender flares?

Comment

Nice! Are you planning on making more rim options for 8 lug ram trucks?

Comment

Originally posted by dazzyb View Post
                    Does anyone have any pictures of these wheels on an unlifted 1500?
                    I'm interested as well. I've found the following on my travels of the interwebs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkv4ZCxn...on_share_sheet Notes don't mention a lift and says the tires are 275/70R18 Falken WILDPEAK MT01 E-rated tires. He has a couple more pics on Instagram feed (which is mildly NSFW).

I found this pic too, but can't find the source: Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled picture2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	256185

And finally, I think this one is just levelled with 305/70R18 if you read the whole thread here: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums...7/#post-273746

Comment

hardcharger77 Thanks and good sleuthing! That first Instagram shot looks exactly like my truck so that really helps. The wheels look really good!

Comment

Working...
                      X