On-Board High Performance 12 Volt Air Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-Board High Performance 12 Volt Air Compressor

What is the best option and where did you installed? Have some pics? Thanks!

I have an ARB twin mounted under the rear seat.

Comment

I have the ARB twin as well. Will finally get around to installing it in the next week. Using DPP twin mount and will weld to frame in front of passenger rear wheel.

Also mounting 2.5 gallon air tank where the spare used to be.
      2016 3500 MCSB CTD 4wd, G56, Bighorn, Rambox, Granite Metallic, Amp steps, Amp bed step, AEV lift, Carli radius arms, Carli rear mini-pack, ARB lockers F&R, AAM 4.10 R&Ps, AEV diff covers.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Comment

Ive got the ARB twin as well and the tank. Everything going under the bed on the passenger side. Tons of room in front of the wheel well and fairly well protected! bolted the compressor to the bottom of the truck bed and the tank to front of wheel well. I'll send pics

Comment

Originally posted by 1Goodbeer View Post
          Ive got the ARB twin as well and the tank. Everything going under the bed on the passenger side. Tons of room in front of the wheel well and fairly well protected! bolted the compressor to the bottom of the truck bed and the tank to front of wheel well. I'll send pics
          Interested to see that, especially the tank!
          2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Originally posted by 1Goodbeer View Post
            What about some pics.

Thanks!

Comment

I have an oasis compressor and two 10 gal tanks mounted under the cab. Works great, air for days. I also keep an pneumatic impact and air saw in the ram box.

Comment

Comment

Here is my set up! The pics are shot straight up laying on my back under the passenger side rear wheel well. I need to clean up the zip ties and tighten up my wiring still. The twin air is bolted to the bottom of the bed, and the tank is connected to the front fin of the bed. I welded a little frame to connect all four fastening points for the tank, but honestly you can get by with one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo_Pilot View Post
                    I have the ARB twin as well. Will finally get around to installing it in the next week. Using DPP twin mount and will weld to frame in front of passenger rear wheel.

Also mounting 2.5 gallon air tank where the spare used to be.
                    Desmo - Do you have any pics of how you mounted the ARB Twin with the DPP mount?

Thanks

Comment

2016 3500 MCSB CTD 4wd, G56, Bighorn, Rambox, Granite Metallic, Amp steps, Amp bed step, AEV lift, Carli radius arms, Carli rear mini-pack, ARB lockers F&R, AAM 4.10 R&Ps, AEV diff covers.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Comment

Appreciate the photos...thank you

Comment

What Air helper springs did you use? I am looking for something like this on my 3500. And are these the daystar cradles where the bags land on axle side? The ones that can separate when flexed out? Any more info on that setup would be awesome, THANKS!
                          2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Running Firestone bags with Daystar cradles. Adding Airlift Wireless One in the next couple of weeks. The bags definitely help to stabilize the truck when towing.

2015 Nash 25C trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo_Pilot View Post
                              Running Firestone bags with Daystar cradles. Adding Airlift Wireless One in the next couple of weeks. The bags definitely help to stabilize the truck when towing.
                              Awesome, thanks for the info. Do you have the part # on what you have used? Did everything bolt right in, or did you have to modify anything for the AEV lift?

Comment

Working...
                              X