2019 Ram 1500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Ram 1500

I know that AEV is planning on showing some concept parts for the new JL in SEMA but will there potentially be any 2019 ram parts on display there as well? Or will that come at a later date?

That will come at a later date. The 2019 Ram is still very new and we have been busy with JL and Colorado.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

I know the bumpers and wheels will not fit due to changes. Is there any reason the 4-inch dualsport suspension would not fit with minor modifications? Laying under my 2019 Ram, the knuckles look very similar.

Comment

I wanted to bump this and just see if there has been any news on 2019 1500 parts. Really interested in the Rebel 12 but wanted to wait to see what your guys put out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Sirk View Post
          I wanted to bump this and just see if there has been any news on 2019 1500 parts. Really interested in the Rebel 12 but wanted to wait to see what your guys put out for them.
          Again, it is still fairly early in the life of the refreshed 1500. We have our hands pretty tied with JL and Colorado stuff right now so I don't have any timeline nor do we normally share what we plan to do prior to actually showing it.
          Chris Holt
          Marketing Associate, AEV
          248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Will the 1500 be done prior to the JT? Or will the JT get priority over it???

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Sirk View Post
              Thanks for the reply. Will the 1500 be done prior to the JT? Or will the JT get priority over it???
              Nothing is getting "priority" over another however the 1500 will likely have more brand new parts once we dive deeper because it is more of a drastic change. The JT parts will likely come out before the 1500 because the JL stuff we are coming out with should be an exact fit or close enough with some minor tweaks whereas the 1500 may be more parts starting from scratch.
              Chris Holt
              Marketing Associate, AEV
              248-926-0256 x272

Comment

Working...
              X