Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3" Dual Sport Suspension with Thuren Springs??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" Dual Sport Suspension with Thuren Springs??

Hey everybody, I'm brand new here and am looking for advice. I own a 2014 Ram 2500 CC Laramie 4x4 and I want to install the Dual Sport Suspension on it and run 37's. The thing is that I no longer have my factory front springs because I installed a thuren 2.75" leveling kit with springs and shocks. My question is Has anyone installed the 3" Dual Sport Suspension with thuren springs in the front instead of the factory springs and also in the back instead of the blocks?

Don says you can't... I have the opposite problem, I have the 3" DS kit and hate the ride quality, and wanted to go to a Thuren setup. What is your goal? Sounds like you already have nearly 3" of lift. If you want to run 40's there are lots of ways to do it with their flares, but avoid the headaches of their suspension. I would do every AEV part again EXCEPT the DS lift... I hate it, and the safety recall that comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MTNLIFE View Post
      Hey everybody, I'm brand new here and am looking for advice. I own a 2014 Ram 2500 CC Laramie 4x4 and I want to install the Dual Sport Suspension on it and run 37's. The thing is that I no longer have my factory front springs because I installed a thuren 2.75" leveling kit with springs and shocks. My question is Has anyone installed the 3" Dual Sport Suspension with thuren springs in the front instead of the factory springs and also in the back instead of the blocks?

That would be nearly 6” of lift up front. Absolutley not.

If you dont want to use the factory coil springs, I would highly suggest not going with the AEV kit at all.
      2016 RAM Power Wagon Laramie

Comment

Working...
      X