Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XL Praise

closed.
    Last edited by lucky73; 04-11-2019, 09:22 PM.

Looks good Joe!

Comment

Nice looking truck.

Tons of bed steps available on the market for much much money. http://www.amp-research.com/products...ories/bedstep/

Comment

Nice truck! Check out Morimoto XB LED headlights. All LED, DOT approved, the solution to all RAM lighting problems!
        2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

Love mine too!! Best truck ive ever had!

Comment

How would you compare the ride to the base Prospector, was thinking of getting mine upfitted to the XL.

Comment

IF you figure out a better headlight, let us know (not as bad as my jeeps stock lights, but you are right, RAM missed the mark with these trucks lights). As for the parking sensors, I believe they now have them set up correctly with the new bumper design. That being said, I always park on the far side of the world... Fat truck, Little parking spots...
              2014 JKUR - AEV 3.5" - 37" KO2
              2015 Ram Power Wagon - 37" KO2

Comment

Contact AEV about sensors. Mine was delivered in October and the sensors are in the front bumper.

Comment

Working...
                X