Bumper and lift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper and lift

I will probably get a lot of flack for this question but what is the availability of the lift and bumper for the Ram HD. It shows out of stock???

Also I will be going to the Overland Expo west in May does AEV do any deals on part there.

We are currently out of stock. The suspension system should be the first thing back, hopefully within the next few weeks. The bumpers are another issue. We just aren't getting as many as we would like. We are working as fast as we can to fill the backorder and be able to sell them retail again.

As far as deals at Overland Expo or any shows, our prices remain the same year round. We do not discount our products.
    Chris Holt
    Marketing Associate, AEV
    248-926-0256 x272
    cholt@aev-conversions.com

Comment

Thanks Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrosen View Post
        Thanks Chris
        Josh,

I had inquired to AEV regarding the suspension being out of stock this past September. I was told a few times that it would only be a few weeks out until they would be back in stock. I was also told that the modified knuckle would be standard as part of the new package. After a couple of months of being told the suspension system would be in stock in a couple weeks, I went with a different manufacture for my lift and could not be happier. I now have the same issue with the front bumper. If it doesn't come into stock soon, I will go a different direction. The release of a rear bumper is a whole other issue.

I think that the comments that I have read over the past couple of years are true. AEV is on their own schedule and do not care if there are customers that go somewhere else to buy product. This thought process might serve them well for a while but eventually it will catch up to them. A successful company needs to focus on the the relationships that they have with customers.

Comment

They’re going with what makes them the most money. Jeep, Ram1500 or the stupid Chevy, then Ram HD. I friggin love AEV, but waiting on their stuff is ridiculous.

You can easily find a just as good suspension, but there isn’t a nicer bumper out there, imo.

Comment

We are towards the end of February, do we have an update on availability of the bumper and lift?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	255690 Still waiting I have a poor plain 17 Ram 2500 CTD waiting for some AEV stuff. I ordered a set of Salta's and am hoping they show up this week. I will keep everybody updated.

Comment

Maybe all of us waiting should just start posting our stock vehicles in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrosen View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	255690 Still waiting I have a poor plain 17 Ram 2500 CTD waiting for some AEV stuff. I ordered a set of Salta's and am hoping they show up this week. I will keep everybody updated.
                  Nice truck, hopefully AEV will start stocking their bumper and lift soon. They build great stuff but they are not quick to get products to the market... I’m still waiting on that rear bumper that I’ll probably never see.

Comment

Originally posted by fastrr View Post

Josh,

I had inquired to AEV regarding the suspension being out of stock this past September. I was told a few times that it would only be a few weeks out until they would be back in stock. I was also told that the modified knuckle would be standard as part of the new package. After a couple of months of being told the suspension system would be in stock in a couple weeks, I went with a different manufacture for my lift and could not be happier. I now have the same issue with the front bumper. If it doesn't come into stock soon, I will go a different direction. The release of a rear bumper is a whole other issue.

I think that the comments that I have read over the past couple of years are true. AEV is on their own schedule and do not care if there are customers that go somewhere else to buy product. This thought process might serve them well for a while but eventually it will catch up to them. A successful company needs to focus on the the relationships that they have with customers.
                    Which kit did you end up going with? I’m tired of waiting for an AEV kit.

Comment

Originally posted by fastrr View Post
                      I absolutely agree. I finally received my bonus check and would love to give the $$ to AEV. Unfortunately they dont want my $$. Might buy a used Prospector to get what I want (regardless of AEV). I do find it interesting that multi-billion dollar companies have “customer obsession” and multi-thousand dollar companies do not. Maybe a life lesson is in here somewhere...

Comment

It seams like AEV got to big, they build great products, but there customer service and response is not the best.

Comment

Working...
                        X