Programmer on prospector xl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmer on prospector xl?

Anyone running a engine tuner on their Prospector Xl? If so which one, and why? Thamks

You need allot more info than that. Diesel tuner? Emissions delete? Gas engine tuner?

i feel for a performance question like that go to cumminsforum or some forum that specializes in engine performance, prospector or not, won’t matter.

Comment

Well prospector xl’s are only available diesel. It is all stock with emissions. Are more concerned if a tuner will interfere with the ProCal settings. Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by haven68 View Post
        Well prospector xl’s are only available diesel. It is all stock with emissions. Are more concerned if a tuner will interfere with the ProCal settings. Thank you for the reply.
        Ok didn’t know you couldn’t get a gasser prospector xl, I’ve seen them, they must be something someone built. I wouldn’t think a would effect the procal, but it depends on what type of tune you get, if you get a simple delete tune with no prower adders it might not. I would call the vendor of the tuner tour looking at and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerinil View Post

Ok didn’t know you couldn’t get a gasser prospector xl, I’ve seen them, they must be something someone built. I wouldn’t think a would effect the procal, but it depends on what type of tune you get, if you get a simple delete tune with no prower adders it might not. I would call the vendor of the tuner tour looking at and ask.

I have only seen 1 AEV built Prospector XL and it was a recent Power Wagon in tan.
          Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
          4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

There is a black Powerwagon Prospector XL in Colorado (around Denver) that has a topper and was re-geared - it is bad to the bone,

Comment

Working...
            X