Another foglight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another foglight question

So I've done some research on the forum but this is my first post. I'm just wondering if anyone knows the pn or website to get replacement bulbs for the 6.7 in round fogs that come in the rams winch bumper. I know I can buy less and whatnot that provide better lighting options but I'm just trying to locate the stock halogen bulbs with the direct plug and play wires. Thanks for the help

I checked with one of our parts salespeople and he said that tour best bet is to contact Vision X directly. They should be able to get you hooked up with the right info.

Comment

Like posted above if those are halogen then vision x would be the place or upgrade them to the led 6.7... they are super bright.

Comment

Thank you both. I ended up having to call vision x as they w.e the only ones with the bulbs. And mt knowledge of LEDs isn't much but I might a bit later on if its really worth the change. As it is now, my fogs are about ten times brighter then the bulbs in my headlights so I'll probably start there as the low beams are terrible... again thanks for the help.

Comment

Yes the stock ram headlights are horrible, like holding a candle out front. I use my led light cannons all the time, they are on a SPOD and I use the dim function for driving in traffic.

Comment

Working...
          X