AEV - where’s the 5th Gen 2500 love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV - where’s the 5th Gen 2500 love?

AEV - when should we expect to see some AEV love for the 5th Gen 2500 (2019+)?

There is already a thread on it, they are working on it and will release it sometime. AEV never gives dates to the public as to when their products will be released. Look at the ram rear bumper, customers have been asking for it going on 5 years now.

Comment

I am hoping there will be news, or pictures of parts for it at SEMA this year.
      Jon

2008 Rubicon Unlimited
      4.5" AEV lift, 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AEV front/rear bumpers, AEV Corners, Factory Ten Axle Shafts.

Comment

Check out their IG story. There is sneak peeks of a new HD suspension and the 5th gen PXL as they are setting up for SEMA

Comment

Originally posted by forbee View Post
          Check out their IG story. There is sneak peeks of a new HD suspension and the 5th gen PXL as they are setting up for SEMA
          IG story?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sema2019Ram.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	259885I would so love a grille guard like that for 4th Gen.
            "Don't wish for it,work for it."
            2014 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Oh yeah fall 2020 I’m ordering one!

Comment

Originally posted by forsakenfuture View Post

That thing looks killer!!! That looks even better than the 4th Gen! So that picture makes me want to trade the 4th Gen for the 2019 3500 HD! When can we expect the parts to be availanle? I need to see when I´ll start trading my 4th Gen...
                2015 RAM 3500 CC Laramie, Cummins, G56, 3.73, ARB (front), 37" BFG KO2, AEV bumper, Dual Sport Suspension, Air Intake w/ pre filter, Salta HD wheels, D2S 4.0 Bi-Xenon retrofit...

Comment

We haven't forgotten about RAM HD! Lots of cool stuff is coming down the pipe. I know that things have been a little quiet there for a while, but there's good reason for that (*cough* SEMA *cough*). I assure you, it'll be worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post
                    We haven't forgotten about RAM HD! Lots of cool stuff is coming down the pipe. I know that things have been a little quiet there for a while, but there's good reason for that (*cough* SEMA *cough*). I assure you, it'll be worth the wait.
                    I can’t wait, I was planning on buying a new truck next fall during the incentives. Now I hope you have it for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post
                      Any of the HD love going to be for the fourth gens?
                      "Don't wish for it,work for it."
                      2014 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Dcz71 View Post

IG story?
                        Instagram Stories. I apologize for the lingo. The pictures now attached from others are the ones I was referring to.

Thanks for those tech-inclined folks for doing so. The 5th gens look so good!

Comment

Now we’re talking! Haven’t been this excited about SEMA in a long time. Thanks AEV!

Comment

Any of the HD love going to be for the fourth gens?
                            I can't answer that right now, but more information will be coming out at SEMA next week.

Comment

I've been holding out on a bumper for my Power Wagon because I just haven't fell in love with something. If this works for my 2012 it just might make me buy a new bumper.
                              2012 Ram Power Wagon
                              Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

Working...
                              X