19+ new front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

We're aware of the situation and we're working on a solution for it.
    can't you just install the bumper without the lower front bar? that solves the problem right away. i for one really have no use for the lower bar, and definitely no use for the entire "cage". ive heard 1st quarter 2020, is january a possibility for the bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by regal2800 View Post

can't you just install the bumper without the lower front bar? that solves the problem right away. i for one really have no use for the lower bar, and definitely no use for the entire "cage". ive heard 1st quarter 2020, is january a possibility for the bumper?
      Thanks for your patience, I was out of the office last week.

I don't know about the lower front bar/cage at this time. Last time I spoke with anyone about this January was looking very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

Unfortunately I don't have a definitive answer about backwards compatibility for any component of the RAM front bumper (including the brush guard). It's definitely being discussed. It's obviously in our best interests for our products to work on as many vehicles as possible, but there's always limitations (this is why I'm not an engineer). I will be sure to tell everyone I can about the high levels of interest we're getting on social media and the forum.
        Any info on this? We're pushin 3 months.... I want to order a bumper for my 12' but really like the brush guard.

Comment

RJ can you answer if the new bumpers will work on a 5500 ram and the projected release date? I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on a dbl designs 5500 but I want to run your armor on it.
          Last edited by stunt man hans; 02-12-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X