Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release date ETA for 19+ suspension lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release date ETA for 19+ suspension lift?

Any info?

Right now it's looking like mid winter 2020.

Comment

Mid winter, like january 2020? or december 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by Dmadson2424 View Post
        Mid winter, like january 2020? or december 2020?
        First quarter. I can't give a firm date at this time, but definitely not January.

Comment

Originally posted by aevRJ View Post

First quarter. I can't give a firm date at this time, but definitely not January.

The remote reservoirs looked good. I've been holding out on the lift for my '18 2500 in hopes the remote resi would be an option in the future based on testing teaser pics from a while back. Can you say if the remotes will be available for the previous gen trucks around the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by KurtP View Post

The remote reservoirs looked good. I've been holding out on the lift for my '18 2500 in hopes the remote resi would be an option in the future based on testing teaser pics from a while back. Can you say if the remotes will be available for the previous gen trucks around the same time?
            They'll be available around that time. I can't confirm if they're compatible with 18 and older though.

Comment

Are you guys going to offer some wheels as well? Seems like 18s and 20s are the only option due to the brakes on the 2019+

Comment

They'll be available around that time. I can't confirm if they're compatible with 18 and older though.
                I was figuring that would be the answer.
                Last edited by KurtP; 11-23-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X