Dealer Recomendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer Recomendation

Any recommendations for a solid dealer in FL/GA with a good track record of handling AEV orders? I got my JLU from Daytona Dodge RAM Chrysler. They are listed as a full AEV dealer but just spoke with them and they are not taking any more AEV orders. I’m looking for a dealer to work with on a Prospector order.

Welcome any suggestions.

Not local to you but I bought mine from Rocky Mountain Yeti in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and had it shipped to me in California because they already had almost exactly what I wanted on order. They made it pretty easy and I'd buy from them again (though I wish I'd had time to go to Yellowstone to pick it up that week). As I understand it they sell more Prospectors than the average bear.

Comment

JimInHB Thank you! I appreciate the recommendation. I’m up for doing it that way. I bought my last AEV JK - a demo model - directly from Jeff and the AEV team and they shipped it to me in Vegas. Unlike Wyoming I don’t think FL is big AEV country ;-) Daytona said their buyer demographics didn’t support being in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamalthus View Post
        JimInHB Thank you! I appreciate the recommendation. I’m up for doing it that way. I bought my last AEV JK - a demo model - directly from Jeff and the AEV team and they shipped it to me in Vegas. Unlike Wyoming I don’t think FL is big AEV country ;-) Daytona said their buyer demographics didn’t support being in the business.
        Happy to help. Darren Allred at Rocky Mountain Yeti made arrangements with AEV and the truck was shipped straight to my house - if you call, tell him Jim from Huntington Beach sent you. In my case we actually have a dealer selling plenty of AEV right down the road from me but I’d have had a long wait to order, Rocky Mountain Yeti had already ordered it set up just right, and they made it pretty easy to just have it delivered (sole exception being Californian weirdness with having to have imported vehicles, even if brand new with 50 state engines, smogged and weighed before registration, which they can’t do much about and was just something I needed to have done before handing the DMV its $10k).

Comment

Working...
        X