Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Pressure Fuel Pump replacement

Hey all,

Finally got to the front of the line to get my HPFP replaced on my 2020 PXL. Looking at the instructions online it looks like the dealer will have to remove wheel liner on drivers side as well as drain power steering pump. I’m curious if anyone has had this recall done, and if they ran into issues with the dealer since the PXLs have different wheel liners and different power steering pumps.

Thanks!
    Brandon

I had mine done at a local diesel shop (BD kit) they didn't mention having to do all that,but I didn't really ask either.

Edit: found some pics they took during the install, and they definitely had the wheel liner out.
    Last edited by ExpoCrawler; 10-14-2022, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passram View Post
      Hey all,

Finally got to the front of the line to get my HPFP replaced on my 2020 PXL. Looking at the instructions online it looks like the dealer will have to remove wheel liner on drivers side as well as drain power steering pump. I’m curious if anyone has had this recall done, and if they ran into issues with the dealer since the PXLs have different wheel liners and different power steering pumps.

Thanks!
      Brandon
      Got a link to the directions you found?

Comment

Working...
      X