This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kb7our View Post
    Unless I missed it reading the RAM threads, any "hint" of Procal availability? We need this badly!!!
    procal included w/ lift, not available seperate yet I guess
    2014 CCSB Tradesman 2500 -- G56 -- AEV dualsport -- AEV Katla -- 37x12.5r17 Toyo R/T -- 315/70r17 Nokian Hakkapeliitta -- AEV bumper -- VisionX 6.7" light cannon -- Warn 16.5TI -- Mopar flares -- 8.4" Uconnect swap w/ customtronix jailbreak (front/rear/trailer cam) -- 3.73 gears w/ ARB front and rear -- Switch-Pros 8100

Comment

Originally posted by Wapitihunter View Post
      procal included w/ lift, not available seperate yet I guess
      Thanks...soon to be available separately I hope! I really miss not having one for my truck after using one on my JKU for years.

Comment

What happened to the original Ram concept with a highline system creating a low profile, state of the art Ram Truck.

Comment

The large fenders are on the way, the molds are being machined soon.

dh
          2015 Ram 3500 Cab Chassis SRW
          2009 Brute DoubleCab 5.7VVT Supercharged, 37s
          2015 KTM 1190 Adventure R
          2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

3500 Chassis Cab

Hi Matt and Dave and AEV team,

Do you have visibility you can share as to when the suspension and bumper will be available for a 2015 3500 6.7 Cummins 60"CA Chassis Cab?

I'm hoping to build out my rig before winter and would prefer to use your goods.

Thanks,
            J

Comment

Do you have visibility you can share as to when the suspension and bumper will be available for a 2015 3500 6.7 Cummins 60"CA Chassis Cab?
              The 3500 chassis cab is kind of a hybrid between standard pickup (axles, suspension, front 1/2 of frame) and the 4500/5500 (rear 1/2 of frame, fuel system, engine calibrations)

The short answer is you should be able to use all of the 3500 stuff on that truck now (wheels, flares, hood, Raised Intake, bumper, and suspension*).

*If you have the DRW 3500, you'll need to make your own rear Ubolts, though we are working on a kit for that. IF you have the SRW, the Ubolts will work as is. I say all this not having done it, but empirically.

dh
              2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

Will the Procal work for the Ram 5500?
                Ward
                2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
                2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
                2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
                2014 Jeep JK

Comment

For the 13.5 and newer it will work for all 2500-5500.

dh
                  2013 KTM 450XC-W

Comment

Thanks Dave.
                    Ward
                    2015 Dodge Ram 5500 "Intercontinental Cruiser" RV
                    2007 Jeep JK w/ AT Habitat and lots of AEV goodies.
                    2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon
                    2014 Jeep JK

Comment

any update on the 40" setup? and what parts i would need to make the transition from the 37" kit?

also update on the intercooler skid, is one in the works?

Comment

AEV built 2015 Prospector Ram 3500

Have had my AEV built Prospector for awhile now. Was just antelope hunting in Montana last weekend with it. Am always impressed by how it handles/rides as well as it looks! Was wet gumbo with sagebrush and lots of 2 track roads along with rock/scree. Handled it with ease and towed my 28ft bumper pull tow hauler down the highway as well.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AEV Dave View Post

The 3500 chassis cab is kind of a hybrid between standard pickup (axles, suspension, front 1/2 of frame) and the 4500/5500 (rear 1/2 of frame, fuel system, engine calibrations)

The short answer is you should be able to use all of the 3500 stuff on that truck now (wheels, flares, hood, Raised Intake, bumper, and suspension*).

*If you have the DRW 3500, you'll need to make your own rear Ubolts, though we are working on a kit for that. IF you have the SRW, the Ubolts will work as is. I say all this not having done it, but empirically.

dh
                          Hi Dave,

Now that you've done it to a chassis cab, does this hold true? "It's all good but the ubolts?"

Thanks,
                          Josh

Comment

Working...
                          X