AEV Ram Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEV Ram Customers

Now that we’re seeing trucks built by AEV, along with customers who have done some AEV components of their own, I thought it would be cool if we had a thread where folks could post up pictures of their truck with AEV parts on it. Whether it’s just one part, or the whole setup, this might be a great opportunity for folks to share what they’ve done to their trucks, and what their thoughts are on the AEV part’s they have added.
    2012 Ram Power Wagon
    Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Having a 2012 my options are limited, but so far I’ve added the AEV Raised Air Intake to my Power Wagon. I like the looks it gives the truck, and to me, it really balances out the look I’m going for. I’m sure more parts are still to come.
    Attached Files
    2012 Ram Power Wagon
    Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, LED Lights Mounted in the Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting, NAV-TV, Camera Mounted in Front Grill, Custom Headache Rack, AEV Raised Air Intake, Salta HD Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo A/T II Tires

Comment

I'm all about getting this thread talking, but until we get more of a vocal community on here, this is all there is, and there kinda is a Thread on this already..Its "Lifted AEV RAM photo thread" On a side note; AEV has a booth with about 6 vehicles out at the TEXAS state fair. I went there to see the new 2017 Ford F250/350, a really nice truck, be out in a year, or so. Not the same purpose built truck from RAM/AEV. AEV is for the adventure guy who uses his truck not for just hauling, and a DD, but makes a statement about who he is.....the Ford is nice and can probably do the same in regards towing and DD, but lacks the statement of adventure...IMO .....We have this body style for a couple more years then RAM has a chance with a new body style...will be interesting to see where RAM goes on this one...Hopefully AEV will be able to pick right up there are parts for it. (another side note) What blows me away that people will spend 120K on a Brute Jeep !!!!! you get so much more with a Power Wagon, and even more with the Diesel AEV (towing etc..) I really figured when the full size RAM AEV came out it would be the end of the Brute, AEV said no....they have a 6 month list of cars being built....WTF are you kidding? 50/50 6.4 liter and 3.6 liter..wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel Run View Post
        I'm all about getting this thread talking, but until we get more of a vocal community on here, this is all there is, and there kinda is a Thread on this already..Its "Lifted AEV RAM photo thread" On a side note; AEV has a booth with about 6 vehicles out at the TEXAS state fair. I went there to see the new 2017 Ford F250/350, a really nice truck, be out in a year, or so. Not the same purpose built truck from RAM/AEV. AEV is for the adventure guy who uses his truck not for just hauling, and a DD, but makes a statement about who he is.....the Ford is nice and can probably do the same in regards towing and DD, but lacks the statement of adventure...IMO .....We have this body style for a couple more years then RAM has a chance with a new body style...will be interesting to see where RAM goes on this one...Hopefully AEV will be able to pick right up there are parts for it. (another side note) What blows me away that people will spend 120K on a Brute Jeep !!!!! you get so much more with a Power Wagon, and even more with the Diesel AEV (towing etc..) I really figured when the full size RAM AEV came out it would be the end of the Brute, AEV said no....they have a 6 month list of cars being built....WTF are you kidding? 50/50 6.4 liter and 3.6 liter..wow...
        The problem with the lifted thread, is not all of us are "lifted" or have the ability to have a lift provided to us by AEV. I'm running a stock suspension Power Wagon, but I like the idea of myself and others being able to show off what they have done without being lifted. Heck- there's a guy on here with a Power Wagon on stock suspension with just wheels, but the whole truck is awesome because of his flat bed setup ( http://forum.aev-conversions.com/showthread.php?t=10191 ).

On the Brute Side- I agree that I couldn't justify the $100,000 plus price tag, especially considering what the Ram offers both in a Hemi and CTD setup. I love the Brute, but when you put it next to a Power Wagon, it's really a simple choice if you ask me.
        2012 Ram Power Wagon

Comment

Using my hot water shower
          15 ram ctd g56
          Aev bumper/12k winch
          Salta silver 37x12.5x17 hankook dynapro
          Carli pintop suspension
          Edge juice

Comment

Originally posted by Isthisforeal View Post

Using my hot water shower
            Great looking truck.

Cheers