Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AEV Highline Kit Search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AEV Highline Kit Search

    I've been looking for a Highline kit (actually two of them) and I finally found one

    As luck would have it, some extra parts came along for the ride...

    2005 Impact Orange Rubicon Unlimited
    6 speed
    Hardtop
    4.56 gears
    Poison spyder rear bumper
    Warn 9.5XP
    Bunch of other stuff....







    Yes, I had the plate holes welded shut and the corner color matched (that is sheetmetal and not corner guards...)
    Last edited by joesjeepjungle; 10-31-2015, 04:56 PM.
    1975 CJ6 TBI v8 nv4500
    1984 CJ7 V8 lockers coilovers
    2000 5.7 hemi TJ solid 60s atlas
    2005 stretched LJ one tons coilovers 40s
    2016 Ram 2500 laramie sport crewcab 6.7 CTD 4wd
    2016 JKU Willys Wheeler with half doors on 37s and D44s

  • #2
    Nice looking Jeep. Sending you an email as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      That's a nice LJ. Did you by chance pick it up in the Fairfield, CA area?

      Comment


      • #4
        a similar one was/is for sale near Reno

        Comment


        • #5
          Looks familiar.... I guess you have 2 high lines now right?
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Will Cabell View Post
            Looks familiar.... I guess you have 2 high lines now right?


            That's the same one. We bought it, had it shipped, and then Joe had sellers remorse.
            Chris Madison
            General Manager
            Cross Chrysler Jeep
            Kentucky's #1 Jeep Dealer
            502-693-5779 Cell
            502-459-9900 Ext. 204
            1-800-783-6444
            cmadison@crossmtrs.com
            www.CrossJeep.com
            2005 Highline Rubicon Brute on 37's
            2006 AEV Hemi LJ Rubicon
            1970 VW Bus Sold
            1990 911 964 Carrera 4 Coupe Sold
            2002 AEV 112 Sold
            2015 Tank JKUR w/dealer installed JK-350 Sold
            2006 Highline LJ 37's Sold
            2005 Highline LJ 37's Dynatrac Sold

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CrossJeeplouisville View Post
              That's the same one. We bought it, had it shipped, and then Joe had sellers remorse.
              I still have it.

              Sorry for the inconvenience Chris but sometimes you just need to go with the gut...

              It's not for sale right now but who knows about tomorrow....
              1975 CJ6 TBI v8 nv4500
              1984 CJ7 V8 lockers coilovers
              2000 5.7 hemi TJ solid 60s atlas
              2005 stretched LJ one tons coilovers 40s
              2016 Ram 2500 laramie sport crewcab 6.7 CTD 4wd
              2016 JKU Willys Wheeler with half doors on 37s and D44s

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by joesjeepjungle View Post
                I still have it.

                Sorry for the inconvenience Chris but sometimes you just need to go with the gut...

                It's not for sale right now but who knows about tomorrow....
                1975 CJ6 TBI v8 nv4500
                1984 CJ7 V8 lockers coilovers
                2000 5.7 hemi TJ solid 60s atlas
                2005 stretched LJ one tons coilovers 40s
                2016 Ram 2500 laramie sport crewcab 6.7 CTD 4wd
                2016 JKU Willys Wheeler with half doors on 37s and D44s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by lucky73 View Post
                  a similar one was/is for sale near Reno
                  The one in Reno looks more like my other LJ....






                  Reno one is Burgundy and mostly stock...
                  Last edited by joesjeepjungle; 05-03-2016, 04:47 PM.
                  1975 CJ6 TBI v8 nv4500
                  1984 CJ7 V8 lockers coilovers
                  2000 5.7 hemi TJ solid 60s atlas
                  2005 stretched LJ one tons coilovers 40s
                  2016 Ram 2500 laramie sport crewcab 6.7 CTD 4wd
                  2016 JKU Willys Wheeler with half doors on 37s and D44s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am talking about the orange LJ with the orange top in Reno.


                    http://forum.aev-conversions.com/sho...highlight=reno

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X